Me 109 Single Type Group Build

Guy's, I like to join in with this as well. I have 3 or 4 knocking about along with a/m decal sheets, so would be ideal as my first group build.

Sean.

Edited by sean

Well would you believe it! I've just finished two 109's one from Dragon (Pictures of which I posted here just recently) and I've just built the Eduard Bf109E, so I suppose I'm too early for the group build!

Couldn't someone suggest an F-100 GB, as I'm about to tackle the Trumpeter 1/32 model, lol! :cheers:

Here are the 109 kits I have in The Stash. Not as extensive as my Spitfire Stash, I'll admit, but it should keep me going for a while.

Stash01_zps03f92665.jpg

The price tag on one of the Hasegawa G-10 kits says £16.99 :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the 109 kits I have in The Stash. Not as extensive as my Spitfire Stash, I'll admit, but it should keep me going for a while.

Stash01_zps03f92665.jpg

The price tag on one of the Hasegawa G-10 kits says £16.99 :D

I have got most of those as well, only I have them from Hasegawa in 1/32 when the prices were reasonable :evil_laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I probably have around 100 109's of 1/32 and 1/48 scales in the stash, mostly Hasegawa but a few Eduard, Cyber-Hobby, Zvezda, Trumpeter and Academy kits. The problem with this, too much choice! And I also have a foolscap folder full of decals too...gotta love the 109, one of my favourite aircraft of all time, in close competition with the Fw-190.

I probably have around 100 109's of 1/32 and 1/48 scales in the stash, mostly Hasegawa but a few Eduard, Cyber-Hobby, Zvezda, Trumpeter and Academy kits. The problem with this, too much choice! And I also have a foolscap folder full of decals too...gotta love the 109, one of my favourite aircraft of all time, in close competition with the Fw-190.

Sounds like a multiple build coming on? :hmmm:

And I thought That I hade a compulsive buying disorder for the 109! :banghead:

Sounds like a multiple build coming on? :hmmm:

Nah mate, not enough time for that.

I think I may go with the FiSk 199 which I have managed to acquire two of, but then again, knowing me, I won't actually be able to confirm until I actually start one! I have plans to do near every mark of the 109 for the cabinet in 1/48 scale, and since I have only done a late G, an E-3 and a K-4 thus far, I have plenty of options now don't I!

Edited by kpc7676

I have got an idea for this...

But technically, it's not a single build - However, should I be able to pull this off, I'll be dead chuffed!! And I'm about 85% of the way to knowing that I've got everything needed for it too...

Let me gues. By the looks of the words it must be a 109 Z(willing).

cheers,

Well I won't say yes or no at the moment, but things are slowly coming together for this build at least. I'll have to collect the last bits at Telford, so I suspect I won't get the masterplan started until the weekend after!

Edited by Chris Jephcott

Well I won't say yes or no at the moment, but things are slowly coming together for this build at least. I'll have to collect the last bits at Telford, so I suspect I won't get the masterplan started until the weekend after!

YOU'RE MAD .......MAD I TELL YOU!!!!

:pilot: