Me 109 Single Type Group Build

Maybee I am gona change my entry. I think I will go for a 109 G10 with 110 cowling. Markings are for a italian version.

That's going to be interesting. I've always fancied doing one of those late war Italian aircraft.

Maybee I am gona change my entry. I think I will go for a 109 G10 with 110 cowling. Markings are for a italian version.

Cheers,

Yes Enzo, That's why I chose it. But it will be easier to do in a short timespan than a S199 conversion. Because of my other obligations to different GB's. By the way it will be in 1/32. It will be a Hasegawa G14 with a Cutting edge conversion, MDC cockpit and some Montex masks.

That will keep me bussy.

Cheers,

Hello all,

I am sorely tempted to break out one of the 1/48 Eduard 109E's or have a bash at the 1/32 scale Hasegawa Bf109G-6 that has been wallowing in the stash for a while. Hmmm...suggestions?

Regards,

Kent

G6.....G6.....G6

Andy :pilot:

Hi all,

Hope its not to late to register my interest as well? Just ordered the revell 1:48 F-4 from evil bay and looking to get an etch set to add to it. Not sure on scheme though keen on the Marseille option given the significance of the pilot, if its not considered bad form with Pabbi already down for this one?

Cheers, Stu

I am sorely tempted to break out one of the 1/48 Eduard 109E's or have a bash at the 1/32 scale Hasegawa Bf109G-6 that has been wallowing in the stash for a while. Hmmm...suggestions?

Do 'em both! You know you want to... :wicked:

• Like 1

:frantic: Crap, didn't realise the GB started so soon, I really need to make up my mind now don't I? Need to complete that Bf-108 for the Interwar GB and the Starfighter (almost done) for that GB before I pull something off the shelf. I am getting a second Rumanian AF boxing of the G6 in 48 scale this week that may win now actually, will see soon.