1/32 Revell Tornado

i got one of these as well,for a possible f3 conversion,do the figures come with the kit? havnt even looked in the box yet

great job on the finish b.t.w :winkgrin:

Hi there, no the figures are out of 1/32 Tamiya Box. The rest is out of the box.

You have made a fantastic job of that, did you use any extras cockpit etc? how did you set out the decals? roy.

Hi Roy, apart from the two crew figures the build was just from the box as supplied. The decals went on without any problems, what i tend to do with the larger ones is cut them into smaller manageable lenghts and apply.

Brian.

Excellent job, Brian.

How easy/difficult was the decals. I have this one to do and I'm interested on how you got on.

Steve

Hi Steve, the decals were not any problem and the build straight forward. Painting of the yellow was done by copying the decals and then applying to the model. I used a non permanent marker to highlight the demarcation then masked off.

It really is a nice kit to build and looks the part when complete.

Brian.

My favourite Tornado scheme and what a brilliant job you've made of it. One day I'll add that one to my display cabinet...when I've gathered enough confidence to confront the decals!

Fantastic model. Congrats! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...