Colourblind Canberra Construct-ED

I can't wait to see it in the flesh! :fight:

You are nucking futts Deano, but I have got to admire your twisted genius!

What's next, a 3D jigsaw?

I can't wait to see it in the flesh! :fight:

You are nucking futts Deano, but I have got to admire your twisted genius!

What's next, a 3D jigsaw?

I thought that was what we did all the time here? :lol:

My next bit of silliness is nearing completion as we speak, actually. Keep a look out for it...

Thanks for the comments folks, not sure if it'll make it to any shows though - I could be in serious risk of imminent personal danger!

"Notoriety isn't as good as fame, but it's heaps better than obscurity..."

Cheers,

Dean

Makes you wonder if there oughtn't to be a new offence of cruel and degrading treatment of a plastic model. What's the Matchbox Canberra PR.9 ever done to you?

That said, upper surfaces don't look too unviable: somewhere vaguely African? Or am I colourblind?

Nick

Makes you wonder if there oughtn't to be a new offence of cruel and degrading treatment of a plastic model. What's the Matchbox Canberra PR.9 ever done to you?

That said, upper surfaces don't look too unviable: somewhere vaguely African? Or am I colourblind?

Nick

I'm currently in the process of doing something even more violent to a plastic kit, Nick!

As for viability, I thought the same thing actually. I don't know if it's because there are only a certain number of colours in my paint collection that most of the colours look as though they should be there, or if it's just the fact that I've got used to blue tyres now, but the random colour scheme didn't turn out to be the orange/purple/lime green monstrosity I thought it would have been...

I've got a spare PR9, so I'll build it properly one day to make amends, but for the moment I'm all Canberra'd out. I've done two on the trot.

Cheers,

Dean

I've got a spare PR9, so I'll build it properly one day to make amends, but for the moment I'm all Canberra'd out. I've done two on the trot.

Cheers,

Dean

And thats an excuse? Only two? Come on Deano, you KNOW you want to do more :hypnotised::evil_laugh:

Bexy von Canberra :nerd:

And I contributed to that!!!? Now I sort of understand the problems my Dad has as he really is colour blind. He wanted to join the RAF for his National Service but couldn't for that reason. A great use of inagination Dean.

Tony :clif:

• 1 month later...

Interesting build Dean! I think it turned out great! Not totally color blind, but have to live with the fact that I can't tell some colors apart!

Cheers,

HÃ¥kan

Obviously the finished product is a test aircraft for the Pakistani Airforce. Probably for high altitude weapons delivery research, notably nuclear ordnance delivery.

The giveaways? Reversed Pakistani markings to confuse their neighbours; Nitrogen filled tyres for high altide/temperatures.

Underside colours as per the A&AEE Buccaneer weapons delivery trials.

Upper surfaces to aid camoflage when dispersed in the arid Saffron growing areas, doubles as air to air warning colours!

Seemples!

Edited by bentwaters81tfw