new kit. AMG He-100 1/72

Ivan  Shepel

Very interesting, however out of Heinkel prototypes I will like more He-112 V6 ( from Spain...)_  And by the way @Ivan Shepel, would you please  tell (if you know) what is current status of the further variants of R5 (SSS and PR-5, in particular)? Are there sill planned to be done, or maybe already done (and I only overlooked it), or abandoned?

Regards

J-W

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JWM said:

Very interesting, however out of Heinkel prototypes I will like more He-112 V6 ( from Spain...)_  And by the way @Ivan Shepel, would you please  tell (if you know) what is current status of the further variants of R5 (SSS and PR-5, in particular)? Are there sill planned to be done, or maybe already done (and I only overlooked it), or abandoned?

Regards

J-W

light bomber and р-5Ш variants should go soon. р-5ссс will most likely only be in 72 scale. there was a hitch in production. пр-5 I don't know if it will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Good news about further R-5 versions which are in my opinion much more needed than the He 100 and Ju 87A (both covered by Special Hobby).

I would also vote for PR-5.

I would also strongly encourage continuation of early Bf 109 series and remaining P-63 versions, all in 1/72.

And of course, I hope we will see the whole Hawker biplanes family.

• Like 1

Very nice! But there's me having not long paid through the nose for the Special Hobby kit! What's the availability of AMG kits? It's not a brand I've bought before.

2 hours ago, fightersweep said:

Very nice! But there's me having not long paid through the nose for the Special Hobby kit! What's the availability of AMG kits? It's not a brand I've bought before.

Best on eBay, directly from Ukraine. Which may be tricky, depending on your country of residence. Now I mean especially custom fees and VAT, the postal service in the Ukraine is otherwise flawless, according to my experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2023 at 1:09 PM, Sabrejet said:

A 1/72 He.100 with engine detail? We are truly living in a golden era of modelling.

For those who like What Ifs;

Germany actively marketed various members of the He 100 family for export to European nations just as they had with the earlier He 112.

So Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Dutch markings are possible.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 7:42 AM, Homebee said:

Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - 1/72nd - Heinkel He 100

I love all the recent announcements from AMG.

I will be more than happy to replace the 30-year-old He 100 from MPM with the new AMG kit. Fortunately, I never bought a Ju 87A from Special Hobby, so I will have no problem getting rid of the old kit.

I'll wait patiently for the brand new Hawker Fury and Westland Wasp in 1/72 too.