1/144 British Airways 767-336 "Sweden" and "Chelsea Rose"

A pair of models which were finished a few weeks ago, but I have only just got around to catching up with the RFI's...!

I was fortunate to operate both of these aircraft multiple times whilst I was a pilot on the BA 767 fleet. The two models are both Revell kits. One is finished in the "Chelsea Rose" scheme supplied in the latest boxing, but with some amendments to replicate G-BNWR. The other uses V1 decals to portray G-BNWU in the "Blomsterang" livery. Both models feature quite a few home made decals too!

The build thread is here if you want to see them coming together.

I'll start off with G-BNWR:

wr1.jpg

wr2.jpg

wr3.jpg

wr4.jpg

wr5.jpg

And G-BNWU:

wu1.jpg

wu2.jpg

wu3.jpg

wu4.jpg

wu5.jpg

wu6.jpg

wu7.jpg

wu8.jpg

As ever, comments and criticism are welcomed!

If you like these two, links to similar models are in my signature below!

Thanks for looking.🙂

• Like 33

Cracking stuff Matt. 👍👍

Plenty of variety in the pipeline to keep an eye on as well - I might just end up cancelling my telly licence and access to streaming services 🤔

mike

• Haha 1

Very nice, the 767 is a good looking aeroplane and particularly suits the Chelsea Rose scheme. I the same kit waiting in the stash. and hope to pair it with a 757 , maybe in 'Blue Poole' if 26 decals re-release some of their sheets,

Cheers

john

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mitchem said:

Cracking stuff Matt. 👍👍

Plenty of variety in the pipeline to keep an eye on as well - I might just end up cancelling my telly licence and access to streaming services 🤔

Cheers Mike👍. I’d keep the streaming services if I was you - it could be a slow process!😂

Hopefully another couple to reveal later this summer👍.

18 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Lovely pair of 767's Matt, great work on them both and I enjoyed watching them come together in the build thread!

Top job(s) :)

Thank you Keith!

12 hours ago, Harold55 said:

Absolutely beautiful!

Thanks Harold.👍

8 hours ago, Viking said:

Very nice, the 767 is a good looking aeroplane and particularly suits the Chelsea Rose scheme. I the same kit waiting in the stash. and hope to pair it with a 757 , maybe in 'Blue Poole' if 26 decals re-release some of their sheets,

Cheers John. Looking forward to seeing yours. I have a “Blue Poole” 777 in the pipeline - an attractive scheme which never made it onto the 777 in real life…

Superb pair of 767s Matt.

They look splendid in that livery.

I have the Chelsea Rose boxing in the stash as well,just dont know when I get around building it.

There are too many projects on the workbench currently😊🤪

And quite a few await the photoshoot for posting but the weather is aweful since weeks...⛈️

Thanks for sharing

Alex

• Thanks 1

Two great additions to your World Images fleet Matt.

I always enjoyed flying on the BA 767s. I had my last flight on Whisky Alpha (EDI-LHR) in the summer of 2016 by which time she was a bit old and worn although she was the height of luxury compared to the ghastly “densitised” A321 which took me back home!

I’m on holiday just now and only have my phone so I’m looking forward to seeing them properly when I get back to my desktop.

All the best

Dave G

• Like 1

On 16/05/2023 at 16:23, Alex1978 said:

Superb pair of 767s Matt.

They look splendid in that livery.

Cheers Alex! Looking forward to seeing yours.👍

On 16/05/2023 at 21:21, Skodadriver said:

Two great additions to your World Images fleet Matt.

I always enjoyed flying on the BA 767s. I had my last flight on Whisky Alpha (EDI-LHR) in the summer of 2016 by which time she was a bit old and worn although she was the height of luxury compared to the ghastly “densitised” A321 which took me back home!

Thanks Dave. I enjoyed the shuttle flights on the 767. They M ade a nice change from long haul, plus I got to go home occasionally during a work trip!