1/72 - Hawker Demon, Hart & Audax by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Demon, Hart & Audax released - Hardy & Hind ?

Homebee

54 minutes ago, Patrik said:

Nope. Audax is very similar in appearance to Hart, with some modifications, like exhaust system or message pickup hook. And for sure other minor differences depending on the theatre of operations. 

Right! The Demon style gunner appeared in Hind then Hartebeest  and Hector. The Audax, Osprey, Nisr and Hardy have the Hart style... Sorry for mistake...

Regards

J-W

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

I think we can join these threads and maybe @Ivan Shepel can tell us a little bit more about this new release of the Hart.

I drew it 4 years ago. I no longer remember the mountain of modifications that was there. I'm tired of dealing with them. and now much has been forgotten.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ivan Shepel said:

I drew it 4 years ago. I no longer remember the mountain of modifications that was there. I'm tired of dealing with them. and now much has been forgotten.

Perhaps now's the time to revisit them (or perhaps not; I am fully aware of the situation in Ukraine so you may have other matters to think about). At any rate, I do believe there is a market for all of the Hart variants in 1/72nd scale, or at least all the major variants. I know I am keenly interested in them, and I've already purchased your Demon and Hart kits, and very nice kits they are! I would love to see some of the other variants such as the Audax, Hector (I realise this is quite a bit different from the other 'Harts'), a Turret Demon, and even an Iraqi Nisr and an Egyptian Audax. The Audax and Turret Demon wouldn't require that much reworking, I would think.

Best Regards,

Jason

18 minutes ago, Learstang said:

Perhaps now's the time to revisit them (or perhaps not; I am fully aware of the situation in Ukraine so you may have other matters to think about). At any rate, I do believe there is a market for all of the Hart variants in 1/72nd scale, or at least all the major variants. I know I am keenly interested in them, and I've already purchased your Demon and Hart kits, and very nice kits they are! I would love to see some of the other variants such as the Audax, Hector (I realise this is quite a bit different from the other 'Harts'), a Turret Demon, and even an Iraqi Nisr and an Egyptian Audax. The Audax and Turret Demon wouldn't require that much reworking, I would think.

Best Regards,

Jason

You probably didn't fully understand me. I meant that I don’t remember exactly what I already gave to the owner of the company. hawker audax - yes, at least outlined. hawker Hector- I don't know if he is needed or not. Aircraft with star-type engines will go after the main line of in-line aircraft is filled.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Excellent! So, the intention to provide even the versions with the radial engines is there. I look forward to whatever new Hart variants AMG bring out!

Best Regards,

Jason

4 hours ago, Ivan Shepel said:

Thanks Ivan 👍

Sprue A

A.jpg

Sprue B

B.jpg

Sprue C

C.jpg

Sprue D

D.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Learstang said:

Excellent! So, the intention to provide even the versions with the radial engines is there. I look forward to whatever new Hart variants AMG bring out!

Best Regards,

Jason

Oh, I hope they’ll make the Pegasus/Mercury-equipped Swedish versions (Hart and Osprey).

Edited by Torbjorn
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Hawker Demon, Hart & Audax by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Demon & Hart released - Audax released
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Hawker Demon, Hart & Audax by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Demon, Hart & Audax released - Hardy & Hind ?
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine arrived today.

20240411-DSC-0066.jpg

20240411-DSC-0060.jpg

The plastic is (as expected) identical with the Hawker Hart boxing, plus there are two additional small sprues with parts specific to Audax - exhausts, message pick-up hook and flare brackets.

20240411-DSC-0063.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What would be nice would be a reliable UK importer. I know they can be ordered from abroad, but sometimes not always straightforward.