Italeri 1/35 Panther Ausf G

20171224_141122.jpg

20171224_141136.jpg

20171224_141144.jpg

20171224_141159.jpg

20171224_141213.jpg

20171224_141224.jpg

20171224_141246.jpg

Italeri Panther oob. Not a bad kit obviously not up there with Tamiya detail or precision wise. Hope you like, any advice welcome and thanks for looking.

Edited by Jasper dog
  • Like 10

8 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

DO LIKE very well built and weathered,A fine piece of work.Cheers.

Thanks Jim, glad you like it and for taking the time to comment. 

Cheers Darryl 

• Thanks 1

I was just looking into getting an Ausf G kit, the Italeri one is the cheapest so I was a bit wary about the quality but you've done a really great job with it so I think I'll give it a go too ^_^

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Homer said:

Very nice :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, clive_t said:

Excellent, love the mud splattering effect :thumbsup2:

Thanks for having a look , glad you liked it!:thanks: 

I'm afraid I cheat with the mud it's Vallejos European Thick Mud straight from the jar. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mig Eater said:

I was just looking into getting an Ausf G kit, the Italeri one is the cheapest so I was a bit wary about the quality but you've done a really great job with it so I think I'll give it a go too ^_^

Hi, the Italeri kit is ok, no fit problems or filler required, just compared to something like Tamiya the detail is perhaps a little soft and some items will be moulded onto others as opposed to being a separate piece. That said I picked one up for less than £20 and without to much difficulty you have a Panther. I can't tell you how accurate it is as I'm not that sort of modeller but it looks a Panther to me! 

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment, good luck if you give it a go.:penguin:

Despite not being, possibly, the best kit that can be obtained, the result is unbeatable, I made a model A, certainly much older, and it seems that it was not bad at all.
And is that with a little effort, resources and skill, you can pleasantly surprise the result, and it is also not expensive ... lol

Cheers Jasper :goodjob:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Despite not being, possibly, the best kit that can be obtained, the result is unbeatable, I made a model A, certainly much older, and it seems that it was not bad at all.
And is that with a little effort, resources and skill, you can pleasantly surprise the result, and it is also not expensive ... lol

Cheers Jasper :goodjob:

Thanks, I've seen some of your work Francis and it's always stunning, certainly gives me something to aspire to.

Cheers.

17 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Nice job on build, painting & weathering.

There's something relaxing about doing a kit like that rather than wrestling with a myriad of tiny parts.

Pete

Absolutely right Pete, I tend to find just a straight oob takes me long enough never mind all the extra etch etc. At the end of the day whilst I admire the amazing results some of you chaps achieve and enjoy dabbling in that area occasionally I do enjoy a nice straight forward build and if it looks the part all the better!:idea:

Cheers

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1