1/48 Bf109E Eduard

Bullardino

On 11/24/2021 at 7:23 PM, tank152 said:

Yes, well anyone who knows you from various forums knows what you are with your pathetic grudge against Eduard. I was even expecting your usual scrawl of red lines all over that art work. It's funny how you always appear whenever there's a thread or post about any Eduard 109 releases.

Well, I don't go to many forums, I just take a look at one or the other and I don't have any grudges, quite the opposite. Eduard has done great work on many models, like the spitfire, but unfortunately not with the 109s, all versions have a lot of problems.
I will always comment on 109 when I feel it is necessary on a forum.

29 minutes ago, Brettas said:

Well, I don't go to many forums, I just take a look at one or the other and I don't have any grudges, quite the opposite. Eduard has done great work on many models, like the spitfire, but unfortunately not with the 109s, all versions have a lot of problems.

So, you don't like Eduard 109's, big deal, I really don't care and neither do, probably 95% of modellers. You base your opinions on photos with your lines, so they can't be taken seriously anyway. I even remember Lynn Ritger even telling you to quit your whinging about them on Hyperscale! 

As you know you’ve got plenty of other 109 kits to choose from but each one of those will have their faults, as every kit does. 

It isn't big or being clever and I doubt that you impress anyone with your views, certainly not myself. I for one find them tedious and boring 😴 

If you don't like these kits just don't add to the thread.

2 hours ago, tank152 said:

So, you don't like Eduard 109's, big deal, I really don't care and neither do, probably 95% of modellers. You base your opinions on photos with your lines, so they can't be taken seriously anyway. I even remember Lynn Ritger even telling you to quit your whinging about them on Hyperscale! 

As you know you’ve got plenty of other 109 kits to choose from but each one of those will have their faults, as every kit does. 

It isn't big or being clever and I doubt that you impress anyone with your views, certainly not myself. I for one find them tedious and boring 😴 

If you don't like these kits just don't add to the thread.

1 hour ago, Brettas said:

So you keep saying, even including the box art!! Why don't you register on Modelforum and tell Vladimir Sulc the errors of his way there's a thread on that forum solely for asking things about all things Eduard.

He's very active on there and always answers peoples questions.

2 minutes ago, baldwin8 said:

A Weekend Edition with four marking options!!! Have Eduard changed things? I thought previously WE only one or two options?

Yes, gone are the days when all you had was photo copied instructions on cheap paper and the one marking option. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baldwin8 said:

A Weekend Edition with four marking options!!! Have Eduard changed things? I thought previously WE only one or two options?

Yes they have, four is now standard. Both the recent P-51 Weekend kits have four markings. I would rather of had it left at one or two and given us masks instead but can't complain as they are still a good price.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, tank152 said:

So you keep saying, even including the box art!! Why don't you register on Modelforum and tell Vladimir Sulc the errors of his way there's a thread on that forum solely for asking things about all things Eduard.

He's very active on there and always answers peoples questions.

Don't be nervous, it's not good for the heart, but like I said, I'll always comment where I think it's necessary. 

• Confused 1

@Brettas You seem to want to continue the animosity between yourself and @tank152 despite him dropping it, even he could have given it up a little sooner.  From my poor recollection this is your first time, so we'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but If you intend to troll people here, you should probably leave now, as we take a really dim view of that sort of behaviour.

Both of you need to knock it off right now thought, so please do that forthwith.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, baldwin8 said:

Eduard changed the rules of Weekend Editions so each release will get nice boxart and four decal options.

Edited by Piotr Mikolajski
Typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike said:

@Brettas You seem to want to continue the animosity between yourself and @tank152 despite him dropping it, even he could have given it up a little sooner.  From my poor recollection this is your first time, so we'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but If you intend to troll people here, you should probably leave now, as we take a really dim view of that sort of behaviour.

Both of you need to knock it off right now thought, so please do that forthwith.

Point taken @Mike my apologies.

<inflammatory stuff removed to prevent this continuing>

Edited by Mike
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 11:58 AM, Mike said:

Did you read the posts? If you read it, you should know how to interpret and you'll see that "Tank152" (which doesn't even have a name) was aggressive from the beginning.
We're on a discussion forum, so I'll post here when I feel like it. But of course, as long as they don't delete me.

Edited by Brettas

5 hours ago, Brettas said:

Did you read the posts? If you read it, you should know how to interpret and you'll see that "Tank152" (which doesn't even have a name) was aggressive from the beginning.
We're on a discussion forum, so I'll post here when I feel like it. But of course, as long as they don't delete me.

I read the posts, and you are coming off as rude and aggressive now, so I'd wind your neck in just a little, because "they" is me. <_<

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

On 12/14/2021 at 10:28 AM, Mike said:

I read the posts, and you are coming off as rude and aggressive now, so I'd wind your neck in just a little, because "they" is me. <_<

Did you read? 

Edited by Brettas

• 1 year later...