Just launched my website!

EE Lightning

Hi Guys...Ijust wanted to let you know that my website has gone live today. I've wanted to put something like this together for some time and now seems a half-decent time to let everyone know it's there - mainly because there's something to look at! Hope you like it?

I will of course be contributing here at Britmodeller from time to time, but at least I've put lots of techniques and 'how-to' stufff on my site to help anyone of you who may be interested?

You can always get me via this excellent forum, or by e-mail: [email protected]

What I love about Britmodeller is being able to see what others do and try and learn from you - hopefully, my site is a way of returning the favour...plus some other stuff...

Best wishes, Geoff :pilot:

Glad we could help Geoff, actually I was perusing your site a few days ago ;)

I have to say the techniques section is really nice, your photography and work is quite superb, and thanks for the thumbs up to Britmodeller, I certainly hope we are going to be huge, or me Cop and Mike will certainly die trying !

Bookmarked :)

John

Very nice site Geoff, add to favorites :thumbsup2:

Thanks guys, really good to get you positive feedback and to 'see' some of you again - Hi Jonathan, good to hear from you after all this time. I'll look out for you at the next show! Best wishes, Geoff

Thanks guys, really good to get you positive feedback and to 'see' some of you again - Hi Jonathan, good to hear from you after all this time. I'll look out for you at the next show! Best wishes, Geoff

Hi Daz, thanks for going to have a look. Everything should be ok...I've just tried to get into it and it went straight in. Here's the link again: www.geoffcoughlin.com

Good luck, Cheers, Geoff

Hi Daz, thanks for going to have a look. Everything should be ok...I've just tried to get into it and it went straight in. Here's the link again: www.geoffcoughlin.com

Good luck, Cheers, Geoff

Hello again Daz. I tell you....my wife has just said, if you can do it, anyone can!!! (as far as creating a website goes..).

Seriously though, I got put onto www.mrsite.com It is absolutely superb and every bit as easy as they say it is. Sure, I haven't mastered every single little thing you can do, but there are very straightforward templates that you can use within the site - it really is follow the headings and you're away. To be honest, I never thought it would be that easy, but it actually IS - ! Highly recommend it. All for about £30.00 and an annual renewal of about £2.00 per month after the first year - that's included in your initial purchase. Why not give it a go? :D

Cheers,

Geoff

This is something I've been thinking about for a while Geoff, gonna have a wee surf over there once I've finished here. Cheers for the heads-up ;)

Nice job on your site Geoff :thumbsup2:

I've learnt a lot from your work in TMMI in the past, and also have the Swordfish how to... book which I found useful when building mine.

Good to see your work again.

Mike

Awesome site, added to my favorites.

Hello again guys, haven't been able to get to the computer for a day or so and I just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to respond and look at my new site. Your feedback comments are really welcomed and I'll do my best to keep up the interest level with new additions each week.

Happy modelling.....Geoff :rolleyes:

Kia Ora Geoff

Just had a quick look-see at your new website, very nicely done - one of the best presented I've seen for a while. Nice and clean and simple, and easy to navigate - what more could you want!

Cheers from NZ

Mike Aldridge

Great site Geoff, very informative.

I have a copy of the Osprey Phantom book you co-wrote (and refer to) and its been very useful in planning my RN/RAF Phantoms. Thanks!

Hi Les, just had to be done! :winkgrin:

• 2 months later...
Guest snipersmudge

great site geoff, very nice layout, i can see a rash of mr site web sites from britmodellers in the near future!! :goodjob:

Just checked out your site, fantastic, Aircraft are great and tips very useful have added to favourites .

All the best

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for this...I'm trying to add at least one new technique each month and hope to have some new images of the Swordfish soon. Best wishes, Geoff :thumbsup2: