Messerschmitt Bf-110E Hobby 2000 1:32

Despite your comment about poor detail and fit, that's one very good result.  It looks like it has plenty of detail to me. 

Keith. 😁

• Like 1

So this is the old Dragon version of the Bf 110.  It too had many fit problems and I do not know which was a worst fitting kit the original Revell boxing they did or the Dragon boxing.  Both had their problems.  But, you have managed to use some very good modeling skills to make this kit look like it seamlessly fit together with plenty of detail and great paint work.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Hi.

The model is magnificently worked, that's why I have rated it as a champion.
However, I consider it absurd to erase the svastikas from the vertical surfaces of the tail. A model is a miniature representation of a real object, and if that real object had a svastika on the model it should be just as visible as the real one. If tomorrow the color green were declared illegal in a country, the next thing we would do would be to paint the planes red because green....?
Historical consistency and political preferences are not the same at all and I think they should not be mixed.

Andrés.