GB Chat

Congratulations to Jack, Peter, Andrew and Doug, all well deserved winners in what was a high quality GB.

It was really difficult picking just one to vote for especially when you look SteveJ60's lovely little Sherman Firefly and all of Plastix' beautifully hand painted builds. A great effort from everybody who entered.

Thanks to the organisers and those who gave me advice and tips during my builds, one that is still ongoing which I hope to finish shortly.

• Like 1

Gosh, I'm truly honoured to have been placed in this poll, some really nice builds and good to see some people dabbling with armour that wouldn't normally.

Thanks for the votes too...:thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Congats to the guys from me as well, as a noobie to tanks I thougherly enjoyed this GB,

so much so I have 2 Dragon kits coming for Father's Day,

Sean

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone that participated and to the placed winners. It was extremely difficult to nominate just one (or was it two - not sure why there were two voting lists to pick from?). Thanks for the support, and thank you to our GB hosts, as well as the sponsor, Casemate UK.

regards,

Jack

Well done to everyone who completed builds for the GB. It was very difficult to just pick one model to vote for and as a result there were plenty of excellent builds who did not even pick up a single vote, in particular Shermaniac's T-35 would have been in my top 3 of all those in the gallery. Very pleased to have even picked up a single vote let alone to be placed 3rd overall.

• Like 1

i got lost on both my builds... argh... but great work guys... hope to get the Pz IV finished so will switch the build to the WIP for armour

We have the results:

1st Jak G's Jagdpanzer IV L/48 (18 votes [46.15%])

2nd Peter Marshal's Humber Armoured Car Mk II (5 votes [12.82%])

=3rd AndrewE's Scammell R100 & 7.2" Howitzer (3 votes [7.69%])

=3rd Doug Rogers' Matilda (3 votes [7.69%])

I need to have a word with the Sponsor as we had not planned for a tie in the voting.

Good news Casemate UK will supply two 3rd place prizes. I will be contacting all winners by PM

• Like 3

A great end to a great GB.

For me at least it has confirmed that variety is indeed the spice of life!

Thanks again to all involved :cheers:

Cliff

• Like 1