The post Telford updat WIP Terracruiser and Mace missile

Another one from my misspent youth. Truth is it was way out of my pocket money bracket back then so its a new kit for me. The box is enormous and is quite daunting as it takes up most of my bench.

PA200196_zps323cee76.jpg

I really dont know whether this will be finished within the group build time especially with Modelworld being only weeks away. Perhaps it will have to go into the KutaV GB. There again faint heart .etc etc.

PA200195_zps7707fdff.jpg

By getting the gates and sprues down to size and into a smaller box,the project seems (ha ha)smaller and not as daunting.

PA210204_zpsa213f3ed.jpg

Ill start with the "Mace" and just plod on with it. Its bigger than the household torch. :mental: The wheels alone are a weeks work to paint. :boom:

PA200197_zps8450f3aa.jpg

• Like 3

Oh, that's a bit different, trying to work out a rough physical size with reference to the squares on your cutting mat and it looks to be a fair chunk of a model. The missile itself seems fairly simple but the launcher and crew must increase the parts count considerably.

Just putting a first coat on this beast was a mammoth task. Especially using an Iwata 2mm HP-C airbrush. :mental: Things got a little easier when I forked out for a Iwata NEO ( Amazon £46 free postage 24 hour delivery). The job went well and the fine line should be able to shade the paint job to give it a bit more depth. Still shying away from painting the wheels. :hypnotised:

Ill start the cab section later today and do some more to the actual missile section.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...