Blackburn Buccaneer S2D XN981

DinoC

Looking good Dino, but, is it me or is the the tip of the nose pointing down too much?

Hi Damien, you are right, the last photo exagerate it because of the particular perspective, but I checked it "live", and it seems that it points a bit down. I glued it as it was, and now it's too late :rolleyes:

Dino

Looks Yummy!

I never want to build a CMR Bucc again, but I'm glad I did it - though I wish mine looked as good as yours!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I spent a lot of time for the cockpit, the CMR seats were very nice, but too large to be fitted offset, I had to rebuild them. Here are a few pictures of the office almost done, I used the Future to fix the detonating chords, this is a first time for me, but I'm really happy for the results, I was ready to use the spare canopy ... just in case.

As always any comment criticism is welcome!

Ciao!

Dino

buc42.jpg

buc40.jpg

buc45.jpg

buc46.jpg

buc47.jpg

buc48.jpg

buc49.jpg

• 10 months later...

...sometimes they come back...

to finish what they started!

buc67.jpg

... since I didn't found any Ark Royal deck tractor, I built my own, then I casted it.

buc62.jpg

buc63.jpg

... and here some figures...

buc65.jpg

buc66.jpg

...next update will be on the Ark flight deck!

Ciao

Dino

Wow man, you got the best-in-detail Buccaneer that exist!

And now you are finishing a great model full of scratch built details and more....congratulations ;)

I know how hard is building up resin kits, very different from plastic ones, so great job again ;)

Cheers,

BL.

Thank you all for the encouraging replies!

Agreed - best Buccaneer build ever seen by these eyes. Do you take commision work Dino?!!!?

The extras are looking superb too. Is there a diorama in the works?

..I did some work on commision, but I would never build another CMR Bucc! I'm one of the many that are waiting for the Trumpeter offer!

Actually my Buccaneer sits on the Ark Royal deck, waiting for its mate the FG1, already on the bench, but just for preliminary cutting and sanding: flaps, airbrakes and belly auxiliary air intakes.

I will will post more pictures of the Bucc on the deck once the figures will be on place!

Cheers!

Dino