We have a Winner! CONGRATS Rich C!

AnonymousER99

Well it appears Rich C has won the Official Unofficial JASDF Group Build with his wonderful F-104!! Rich has won himself $50.00 USD worth of Two Mikes stuff along with a GB wnners Plaque!! Congrats Rich!!!

Snipersmudge has gotten himself the second highest vote total and has therefore won Desmojens F-1 which also did well in the voting!! Well done Sniper!! I will also supply $25.00 in Two Mikes for that.

Third place goes to Desmojen for her wonderful F-15J Eagle!! Jen also gets $25.00 worth of Two Mikes product for her efforts!!

Lastly, I want to thank EVERYONE that participated in this little Group Build. It certainly brought out some amazing models didn't it? Look for another unofficial GB in the future from me. I like adding a bit to the regular mix!! I am your resident renegade Moderator!! :analintruder:

Thanks again all of you!!

Mike

Well done to all, it was a great GB! Rich's F-104 is a beauty and a deserved winner :goodjob:

Snipes is now the proud owner of two F-1's which are almost the same too :lol: If he doesn't pick it up before Yeovilton I'll bring it along, will bring the Eagles either way.

Cheers all,

Jen.

You going to have your zipper at Yeovilton Andy? We can stick em together if so. And any of the other JASDF, JGSDF, JMSDF builds.

rich

Dunno about Yeovilton now...had a week booked off but now have been told I have to move it to the following week as I apparently have to do my fork lift training. So, a 200 mile round trip, plus starting a night shift at 10.45 means I'm more than likely not to make it. :(

Congrats to Rich C!

Thanks to the one who voted for my wee 767 in amongst these masterpieces :mike:

Fancy doing it again next year Mike? ;)

Nev

Since I am the rogue moderator I am sure there will be another GB like this sometime this year. I would do it soon but we have a few really cool ones going at the moment and frankly I need to also think of another subject :)

Guest snipersmudge

well done rich, a deserving winner and thanks to mike for running the GB and offering such generous prizes too, creep creep!

Nev

Since I am the rogue moderator I am sure there will be another GB like this sometime this year. I would do it soon but we have a few really cool ones going at the moment and frankly I need to also think of another subject :)

You're an F-15 guy right? ;) I got some J's that need building :whistle: