Balkan Bulgarian Airlines Tupolev Tu-154M in 1/144

8 hours ago, TheyJammedKenny! said:

Beautifully done Careless!  I think you've really nailed it.  You and @zebra just keep chunking out these excellent models at a dizzying pace!  Well done.

That's very kind but I don't think I'm in @Skodadriver's league. I do drive a Skoda though. And I think we have the same surname. So we do have a couple of things in common!

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind and flattering comments @Vinny @TheyJammedKenny! and @zebra. It was a nice surprise when this thread came back to life.

I'm not really operating at a "dizzying pace" just now. So far this year I've only finished three models. It has much to do with the mojo meltdown I had about a year ago which led to me binning a whole load of unfinished or stalled builds and very nearly walking away from the hobby completely. Once I got over that I basically had to start from scratch again. Currently I have two models painted and waiting for some V1 decals arrive from Canada and a couple of others in primer but when they will be finished is anyone's guess.

There are plenty of airliner modellers on Britmodeller who are a lot more skilful than me. If I have any skill at all it's probably photographing my models so that the faults aren't too obvious!

Thanks again guys

Dave G

Just catching up on civvy stuff after being lured over to the dark side recently.

Brilliant job Dave 👍👍

mike (Thinking of pulling something down from the loft, but only to lower the standards 😀)

• Like 1