Roden 1/72 C-123B

e8n2

Speaking of decals for the C-123, I read that Fündecals will be doing the Thunderbirds C-123B as Jennings suggested earlier in this thread. Follow this link: http://www.arcforums...howtopic=274142 for a more information on it. I didn't see a release date though.

Later,

Dave

Speaking of decals for the C-123, I read that Fündecals will be doing the Thunderbirds C-123B as Jennings suggested earlier in this thread. Follow this link: http://www.arcforums...howtopic=274142 for a more information on it. I didn't see a release date though.

Later,

Dave

This always happens - after you sweat blood, sweat and tears with the MACH-2 kit and cobble together your own decals plus hand-painting to produce this!

C-123B1A_zpsa0725ed8.jpg

Edited by AMB

I just got mine in the mail, and I'm one happy customer. It is a great little (for a 1/72 transport) kit :)

A couple of remarks - the styrene has a satin, very very slightly gravelly surface (ie. it ain't smooth). There's more flash than I expected from Roden or a new tool kit, but nothing major. The ramp is openable, from what I can discern, and all the doors have deep scoring marks around them so you can cut them out pretty easily. There's structural detail in the cargo bay and two very nice engines.

All in all, I'm one very happy customer :)

Decal options - USAF, South Vietnamese and Air America ;)

• Like 1

This was covered over at Aeroscale. Roden is in Kiev, which is far enough from the Crimea that very little upset's been felt.

Ooops, missed this post! :sorry:

Thanks for that Jessica - I don't keep an eye on Aeroscale (don't like the forum layout plus too many ads), so that's good to hear. :thumbsup2:

Mike. :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...