Naval Air Museum Pensacola

No problem with point-and-shoot and definitely of interest because the last time I visited (a few years ago now) the SP-5B Marlin and R4D-5 'Que Sera Sera' were still outside so it is good to see them as they are now. Nice shot of the F3H Demon too. Did you manage to get any of the F7U Cutlass?

Michael

My unit did went there in the 70's, when it was a front-line unit for "operations in Central America", and we had a great but busy time.

There were loads of Herc gunships there then.

Thanks for posting.

Mike

Great stuff. Thanks.

Hmm, my mother-in-law lives about 40 minutes from Penscola so when we visit for Christmas, I'm definitely taking a drive this time!

Phil

Absolutely fantastic, I've always wanted to go! Do they have an outside area...................seem to recall seeing some outside pics once?

Absolutely fantastic, I've always wanted to go! Do they have an outside area...................seem to recall seeing some outside pics once?

Your right F-32. When I went it was "off season" so the outside area was being used to restore and update exhibits. I had access but Im still sorting out my pics. Heres a couple to be going on with.

a41adbb3.jpg

7db26461.jpg

fdab28b2.jpg

5ab3e406.jpg

15720577.jpg

ff0af0a2.jpg

88956604.jpg

4b1eb8b4.jpg

540276f9.jpg

d4a76068.jpg