Revell 1:48 Eurofighter Typhoon

Here's my first build on this webiste, please feel free to critise as everyone learns from there mistakes

2012-02-11122527.jpg

2012-02-11122611.jpg

2012-02-11122639.jpg

2012-02-11122659.jpg

Thanks for looking

Gav :)

Looking at your Typhoon I don`t think you need to learn to much where your modeling skills are concerned, it looks a fine build to me, well done!

Gordon

Can only criticise the spelling (their not there) not the model though. Nice work there! Quite like the little touch like the APU exhust stain!

Edited by Paul J

Looking at your Typhoon I don`t think you need to learn to much where your modeling skills are concerned, it looks a fine build to me, well done!

Gordon

Thanks Gordon for the nice words I appreciate it :)

Very nice indeed.

Thanks mate :)

Very nice Gavunit....An Easington Colliery Lad eh...

Brian.

Thanks Bri, and yes I certainly am, I notice that you are from durham and in that case do you know any good plastic model shows that go on in the north east as I can't drive yet so its hard to get to all the other shows around the country :)

Really nice build. You've nailed the Luftwaffe scheme very well!

Thanks Bud, I wasn't sure if the colours I had used were to correct ones but decided to go with it anyways so I am glad you like the scheme. :)

That is SUPER-DUPER and STUNNING... :speak_cool::thumbsup:

Thanks Houston, Am not up to the standard of some of you guys yet but I hope I'm moving in the right direction :)

Can only criticise the spelling (their not there) not the model though. Nice work there! Quite like the little touch like the APU exhust stain!

Hahaha Thanks Paul, And the exhaust stain turned out quite well, I did it with a brush n some black pigments

Very nice! The only comment I have is that the fuel tanks should be RAF Camouflage Grey, even on the German jets. Other than that it's a superb job, well done.

Ok thanks, and I noticed that on another build I saw but on some reference photos they looked the same colour as the aircraft, but thanks for the heads up on it anyways I'll know next time if I do another one of these jets :)

Looks good, if a tad to dirty for me.

Julien

Thanks Julien, I like to weather my aircraft a bit much but I suppose its just personal choice :)

Nice job. Where's the pilot from?

Thanks Dave, and the pilot is a PJ Productions pilot which I got from hannants the link is here http://www.pjproduction.net/en/product/481...ed-in-ac-80-90/

Also my work in progress build is on here and it show the pilot being painted heres the link if you want a better look http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...=79907&st=0

:)

Looks very nice to me! You've done a good job of making some of the more difficult pieces fit well, that's a big accomplishment with this kit. I don't see any mistakes, except maybe doing Luftwaffe markings instead of RAF... :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work, we want to see more!

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks Bri, and yes I certainly am, I notice that you are from durham and in that case do you know any good plastic model shows that go on in the north east as I can't drive yet so its hard to get to all the other shows around the country :)

Hi Gavunit,

Yep a Durham lad and ex pit in my younger days.

Shows....The only local one i know now is South Shields sometime in June - July I think. Washington - Hartlepool - Middlesborough used to have events but i'm not sure now.

Maybe other members may be aware of others or whether most are still going now.

Brian.

Looks very nice to me! You've done a good job of making some of the more difficult pieces fit well, that's a big accomplishment with this kit. I don't see any mistakes, except maybe doing Luftwaffe markings instead of RAF... :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work, we want to see more!

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks Bill, And I thought I would do it in the luftwaffe marking for something different but if I did one of these again I would definately do a RAF scheme :)

Hi Gavunit,

Yep a Durham lad and ex pit in my younger days.

Shows....The only local one i know now is South Shields sometime in June - July I think. Washington - Hartlepool - Middlesborough used to have events but i'm not sure now.

Maybe other members may be aware of others or whether most are still going now.

Brian.

Ok Brian thanks for the information, I'll have a look on the internet and see if I can find any North East shows :)