next up a Bv 138MS

my next one for the GB is this one from revell which will be done as the MS version

Picture209-1.jpg

i have got the box open and even though it looks like there is a lot of flash it is not really bad

the only thing i am not liking is the raised panel lines

B+V did some quaint designs didn't they? I have never seen this one, so look forward to following this one!

Good luck, Regards, Ray

seems like i havent done much but have dona a fair amount i would have the body together but i messed

up the turret luckily im am doing the MS which dose not have the rear turret so i an putting that together

at the moment

Picture212.jpg

Picture214-1.jpg

i dont know if i will have the crew in it yet just doing them so i have the option

i have also started putting wings together no filler yet just a lot of flash to sand i did find the fit to the

body to be rather bad but easy to fix,the front alignment pin on the wing is 2/3mm to low so when put

together you end up with a large step so i have cut it off and drilled a hole in the right place and put the pin

on the body because there is a nice sleeve to glue it into

Picture215.jpg

Picture216.jpg

Picture217.jpg

Looks great, you're doing a top job so far. This flying boat looks very pretty. Remove the gun turrets and replace the engines with radials and it would make a beautiful civillian flying boat.

finally got that paint on and i am really liking this plane and i will definitely be doing another at some stage to improve on

this one because although it needs a lot of tlc the kit is not bad and i think with a re scribe of the panel lines it will be really good

Picture238.jpgPicture240.jpgPicture239.jpg