1/35th - Abandoned Mil Mi-4 Russian Air Force

Look at all the awesome scratcbuild work.NIIIICE. Superb work. keep going my friend. I like the cockpit seats and all the cable work.

Looking at what you have done I wish I had opened the panels behind the cockpit on my build, great idea.

Oliver

Thanks Oliver, Not up to your standard, but it's better than not having ago I guess. I'm gonna be throwing some paint at the insides soon, to see where its at, and if more needs to be added.

Radleigh

Thanks Dave, I'm off work now. Got my notice today so i'm going to be enjoying my time off and getting stuck in, both with this and the Porsche, and maybe a 32nd Stuka. Keep an eye for an update soon :)

I've managed to get a fair bit done, but only got one photo at the moment.. Left my Marco lens back at my mum's so will bring that up next time I go back there.

Bit more done on the tower, and gearbox casing. Looking at my photos the gearbox casing is fairly rough, like its had a few coats of paint, so I'm aiming for that effect, Will get it in colour soon.

6100263449_55066b1d36_b.jpg

MB9T0006 by Rainbow 1984, on Flickr

Will get more photos up tomorrow, I'm heading to Brize Norton for the day to get some photos first. :)

• 1 month later...

Not touched this for weeks now, Been doing some searching for Porsche photos but not having much luck...

Might get on with this, not sure yet as I'd like the fuselage closed up so I can go about making the extra bits for the gearbox.

Not touched this for weeks now, Been doing some searching for Porsche photos but not having much luck...

Might get on with this, not sure yet as I'd like the fuselage closed up so I can go about making the extra bits for the gearbox.

Glad to hear you're going to get back to this one fella. Been enjoying your progress and was impressed with the effects you were achieving. Making a cracking job of capturing that agricultural nature of some Soviet equipment.

• 1 month later...

Right, after SMW this weekend and speaking to a few people. I've cracked on with this today, The fuselage is almost nearly ready to be closed up. I can do some stuff on the cockpit still with it closed up, so watch this space for an update soon! Thanks to Iain and Jelly (Marcus) for the encouragement........ :)