Tornado GB...

Col.

Armadillio do you still want to be a host? for a Tonado GB if So or Not I will PM Mike or another Admin and Get this GB rolling, Erwin can host the Naval GB for a poll he posted and what group build he would do and you and I or maybe another member will host a Tornado GB. what do you say??

Edited by Thundergrunt

Armadillio do you still want to be a host? for a Tonado GB if So or Not I will PM Mike or another Admin and Get this GB rolling, Erwin can host the Naval GB for a poll he posted and what group build he would do and you and I or maybe another member will host a Tornado GB. what do you say??

I'm up for it starting in november for sure, if we get off the ground at all lol. I have to ask though thundergrunt, would I be able to use the builds I've got over on your arc group build and enter them (if it happens) in this one aswell?

cheers, will.

I think November would be a reasonable date as with Telford people could pick up a few deals if they were wanting to join.

Would also give me a chance to get some Tornado Reference pics together for a reference thread to help those building.

Edited by Armadillos

I think November would be a reasonable date as with Telford people could pick up a few deals if they were wanting to join.

Would also give me a chance to get some Tornado Reference pics together for a reference thread to help those building.

That would be a real good idea about the reference thread. Spike7451 (Merv) already has an excellent thread started, but I think it could do with a few more F3 cockpit shots since they are just too hard to find on the net.

cheers, will

Well i`m at Leuchars airshow in just over a week and i`ve got a trip to Lossie and then hopefully Leuchars again all before November so it`ll mean i can get alot of pics together hopefully to help any builds.

OK it sounds good Ill send a Pm to Mike and get this rolling. we'll say Nov 1,08 to May 1,09. Alrite as for the GB i am hosting on ARC yeah you can post your build there too the only thing is that your build be a Squadron is no longer in active or reserve service and cannot be more than 25% started. when you enter it. Ok I m off to PM the Boss.

Edited by Thundergrunt

Erwin can host the Naval GB for a poll he posted and what group build he would do

Hi all,

I posted the poll after agreement on the themes by Mike.

It was ment to see which GB would start after the BoB .

Naval won the poll.So therefor I take it that "Naval" will be the next aircraft GB.

If the Staff agrees to hold a Tornado GB at the same time,then that's their decicion.

As for hosting the naval GB. I was not planning to host it as my knowledge on modern naval planes is nihil.

But if no one steps forward,I can host it for WW-2 planes + another host on modern jets.

Ok as an update i`ve just returned from Lossiemouth and have a very nice selection of images of Tonkas for the reference photo thread, which include pics of that elusive area under the airbrakes!

Edited by Armadillos