1/32 F-105 D

Mr B

Thanks Huston and Metallicus

Update

wheel-1.jpg

The wheel wells before and after repaint........all painted and futured........ready for decals tommorow.......and weathering....airframe complete.......

Build is suspended the landing gear struts not yet arrive........will start on the weapons .........in the mean time........

Question to the mods........do I show the xxx decals or do I need to blank it off.....

Cause most likely my next post will be decals.........

Rgds

Mr B

Thanks for the encouragment........guys......

updates

To respect the readership.........the raunchy cherry girl image is censored......

Decalled.......all went down well.....next weathering....got word the metal struts are at my parents home.....so can try and put to bed by this weekend..maybe not with all the weapons :hmmm:

decaled.jpg

Rgds

mr b

Thanks for the nice words guys...........

Got a weekend

update

Gear on metal struts...still wobelly, and weathered radome and the flower petals also on..............form now not there far to go.......having problem to handle the thing..........its very big..pitty cherry girl...always in a funky form :)

we.jpg

we1.jpg

Rgds

Mr B

Thanks James and Moofles

Well I made the dateline....Last Update - completed 13/3/2011

t1-1.jpg

t4.jpg

t2-1.jpg

The last one is with is fellow vietnam veteran !

t3-1.jpg

Sorry hard to photgraph...........too big...........hope you guys like

Rgds to all

Mr b

Edited by Mr B

Easily one of the best models I've seen in a Britmodeller Group Build, and that also applies to your Crusader. Both are excellent. being 1/32 is a mixed blessing I suppose. The detail possible is wonderful but it does make it difficult to photograph and display! :P

Thank you most kindly Rowmk9 - Still unable to see you master piece skyraider..........only the frog.........yeah you are right on the photograpy and display bit............cheers

Easily one of the best models I've seen in a Britmodeller Group Build, and that also applies to your Crusader. Both are excellent. being 1/32 is a mixed blessing I suppose. The detail possible is wonderful but it does make it difficult to photograph and display! :P

Thanks moofles.........much obliged......for the kind words........cheers

christ man...thats simply incredible, fantastic work.

Metallicus- thank you glad it meets with your taste.........awaiting to see them choppers done up soon........cheers

Bloody brilliant!! Great work!!

Yes she is.......and darn hard to handle............cheers

Lovely job - she's a big old bird, isn't she? :)

:) cheers

and thats just the nose art lol

Well ....working nights mostly............and full Sundays......need to appreicate Mrs B on this :) ......The Thud might go into a special glass case....and stand proud in my model room......too be honest not sure yet....cheers

Fantastic work how did you manage to build em both so quick :clap::worthy: now where you gonna put em......

Andy.

Thank you ....turnerdad............it was a pleasure to build.....well mostly...........glad you like it........cheers

Great build, looks great next to the Crusader.

Well guys, it was fun.........being part of this g/b....my next big build might be the Mirage III in RAAF or the new Revell Hawk.......in Indonesian Markings........not too sure yet.......they have to go in threes don't they ha ha

Thanks to all and thanks to the mods and Britmodeller for giving me a chance to clear two 1/32 scale biggys.....

Rgds

Mr b