Introduction and Question

Ironman

Hey y'all ( we say that a LOT here in Georgia)

I'm new here, located in Acworth Georgia, (The AMERICAN one, not the one on Russia) and really am just blown away by the amazing work I see here. Y'all are just INSANE! (in a good way)-I bought a couple of books by Geoff Coughlin and thought he was one in a million, but it seems like everyone here is the same caliber modeller as he is. I've been building models since I was knee high to a jack rabbit and really doubt I'll ever approach the caliber of talent I've seen from the Brits!-anyway, I'm really looking forward to learning and sharing with y'all.

Now, a question for y'all-Would anybody by chance happen to have a set of instructions for the Verlinden super detail sets for Hasegawa 1/48 Tomcats? I won a Tomcat with these sets included on Evil Bay, and neither one has the instructions. I looked on the Verlinden site and searched using Google without success. Guess I could go by the pictures on the boxes, but I ain't that brave..

Thanks y'all! Glad to be here and as we say here in Georgia (pronounced Jawja) y'all be good now, heah??

Hey y'all ( we say that a LOT here in Georgia)

I'm new here, located in Acworth Georgia, (The AMERICAN one, not the one on Russia) and really am just blown away by the amazing work I see here. Y'all are just INSANE! (in a good way)-I bought a couple of books by Geoff Coughlin and thought he was one in a million, but it seems like everyone here is the same caliber modeller as he is. I've been building models since I was knee high to a jack rabbit and really doubt I'll ever approach the caliber of talent I've seen from the Brits!-anyway, I'm really looking forward to learning and sharing with y'all.

Now, a question for y'all-Would anybody by chance happen to have a set of instructions for the Verlinden super detail sets for Hasegawa 1/48 Tomcats? I won a Tomcat with these sets included on Evil Bay, and neither one has the instructions. I looked on the Verlinden site and searched using Google without success. Guess I could go by the pictures on the boxes, but I ain't that brave..

Thanks y'all! Glad to be here and as we say here in Georgia (pronounced Jawja) y'all be good now, heah??

Welcome Ironman, :welcome: .....Neil

Hello, and :post1: Glad to have you here :)

As to your Tomcat detail set, I've checked their website, and they don't publish the instructions, but you might consider emailing them to see if they could help? Also, put up a separate "wanted" in the wanted section, in case this request gets buried :)

:post1: Ironman, are you near Iron Mountain in Jawja.....yeah I know not all y'all talk like that, I'll look around and see if I can come up with some help fer ye...You'll enjoy these blokes the whole lot is ready and willing to help if at all possible.

Welcome Ironman

I might be able to help with the instructions you need.

Let me know what sets you have a what you are missing and I will check when I get home from Therapy later today if that is okay with y'all??

Welcome Ironman

I might be able to help with the instructions you need.

Let me know what sets you have a what you are missing and I will check when I get home from Therapy later today if that is okay with y'all??

Hey y'all, thanks for the warm welcome, but i was lucky enough to have someone scan the instructions for me at ARC forums.. Now I can start on my AMAZING SUPER-DETAILED TOMCAT!