Wanted : Group Build Moderators

dswoofie

OK, we are looking for applicants for moderators for the following 2 Group Builds that are upcoming :-

• 100 Years of Handley Page - 14th June - 31st October 2009
  • Bomber Command - 12th July - 6th December 2009

If anyone is interested in taking a role in these, please can you PM me ASAP so that we can begin preparations ;)

Karl.

knowing very little on BC and nothing on HP, but as I will enter the BC GB i'd be happy to throw my hat into the ring on that one if no one more suitable and knowledgeable comes forward.

cheers

Gary

Edited by gcn

id be interested in joining the BC group build as my first group build, ive got a wellingon and a lancaster to choose between or may be both!! (im a long long long way off being a moderator though)

Edited by markmarples

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

we seem to have overshot the proposed start date for this one. I have proposed to Mike and Mods that we kick this one off in Sept, running to Dec, so it will be as soon as the Canberra GB finishes.

I'm not promising anything as this morning I have just found out I need to plan something for Telford as well.

Are the guys that was interested in being mods still up for it? If so can we get this one going again.

• 3 weeks later...
There a strong chance that we may need to postpone this one. :(

What's going on here ?

Is this GB on or off ? When it was first anounced there were plenty of replies.And now no hosts can be found !

I just bought this one for the GB...

mos.jpg

So it better be on ! :fight:

Edited by Erwin

I do however need more support for this one to go ahead.

I didn't realize that was the case.

Running a GB for such a low number would be a wast of time. You might concider giving the WW-1 theme the time slot.

I'm sure you will dicide wisely.

Is this GB official now? It seems from posts by AndyL and 32SIG that they are willing to be moderators. So that's "all systems go", right?