This started out as a kids toy walker from the car boot sale. 50p. That gave me the legs and lower body/engine section.

The rest is the centre section of a 1/32nd P-38 Lightning. The booms of which are destined to go into a Falke scatchbuild.

It's an autonomous hunter killer. Think Robocop ED209

Paint is various types of Acrylic thinned and layered in all sorts of combinations to get a really well used finish

E0dG0Ct.jpg

And this is how it ended up. The 1/20th figure, Helmut, and the Tamiya goo are there to give you the size.

WnRTwJT.jpg

Missile pods were cobbled together from the spares boxes. A few extra bits have been added to the legs.

XWwenkv.jpg

Slightly blurred top view. The RADAR bar is a common Ma.K feature. This one was a Bristol Superfreighter Aileron

gTC9vRJ.jpg

It started out with the name Headless Chicken. The AT ST is known as the Chickenwalker so why not.

Various suggestions were made, thanks Guys, but I settled on Dohle. German for Jackdaw.

So when I found I had the the small cockerel head decals seen here I had to add them.

The 102 is from an Airfix Panther.The 'eye' is an old headlight. So now a wide lens camera.

yb19G0U.jpg

Under the nose this shield is probably ex Airfix big Typhoon? Death was another odd decal I found

iO0DIjo.jpg

The legs were quite detailed for a toy. Just needed some shading & detail painting to standout.

MX2l0AC.jpg

On the RH side here we have a matrix of small squares. sensors of some kind. Several more are dotted around.

Another camera lens at the top there too.

bm8kbV4.jpg

Panzer exhausts. Rusty of course.

EC9AfW6.jpg

Fuel tanks blended into the 'winglets'.

1GjXLHP.jpg

Under the feet I scribed grips and added 1/72nd bits of tank tracks.

tvpDIGT.jpg

See, Chicken feet!

Here's a link to the WIP, if you want to see more. Many thanks for dropping by. leave comments with the Barman

• Like 20

3 hours ago, Stickframe said:

Well, I don't precisely understand the origin of this

Okay, Nick. A quick basic update. Maschinen kreiger dates from '80's Japan. 800 years in the future the planet is at war.

The idea is to use bits of models and your imagination to make military type machines. There is also a WW2 German theme on markings.

Search maschinen kreiger for more details, but there's a lot to see, so reserve an hour or two!

• Like 1