Hi from Canada (seeking Frog Cortina parts)

OldModelSeeker

I must confess I gave up modelling eons ago but still have the remains of a pre-built FROG Ford Cortina Mk.1 (1/16th motorized kit) that I've held on to for over 45 years now. Originally a gift sent from a relative in the U.K., when I was young I now realize it's a rare item and since retiring have been searching to find parts to complete for sentimental reasons. I recently happened upon this site in my search as there was a forum discussing the exact model, however the forum's last post was 2019? Wondering if anyone has any information or sources to try where I might be able to find some missing pieces in order to refinish the model in question? I did find one fellow on ebay earlier this year with an almost complete similar kit / parts in the U.K., but the price asked was exorbitant with shipping. Appreciate any info., thanks.

Edited by OldModelSeeker
  • Like 1

There was a FROG forum, but the last posting was mine from this past May, asking if there was anyone alive on the forum. As of just now, it remains unanswered. 

As for assisting you in your search for parts, unfortunately, I have nothing. Sorry!

Chris

I think someone on the forum has a couple of these. Possibly @bentwaters81tfw ?

You might get a better result if you add Frog Cortina to the title.

Click on the three dots, top right, the edit box will come up, do the change, then click submit.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• OldModelSeeker changed the title to Hi from Canada (seeking Frog Cortina parts)