Hello from Oxfordshire

Pete in a shed

Hello all, hope you are well.

I've been a keen modeller since meeting Pontius, but this is my first foray into the world of forums and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to.

Russian aircraft are my main modelling interest along with Asian air arms and anything a bit different that catches my eye. For me. and I expect for you all, lockdown has allowed the completion of a few projects. My latest being the Amodel Tu-126 Moss, so if I can master my new fangled laptop I'll try to put some pics of it up for you to see.

Chat soon I hope🤗, cheers Pete

• Like 1

:welcome: aboard Pete - I hope the shed is giving you adequate protection from the virus :)

There's a lot of interesting Russain/Soviet/Chinese aircraft out there, so that should keep you going for ages.  I'll probably be dropping in on your builds, as I'm sort of interested in those subjects. :yes:

If you need any help with any part of the forum, check out the FAQ section in the Help & Support Category.  There's a lot of useful stuff in there.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, i enjoy an occasional Russian A/C also.I have an AVG MIG-31 and the Tamiya Sturmovik in my stash.Looking forward to your stuff. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks all for your welcome. 

Will be watching for those red stars Tojo72 and Dennis.

Mike, the instructions you pointed the way to in the FAQ,s regarding posting a photograph were a godsend and very easy to follow. Thanks to them I have managed to post some pics of the Moss in the ready for inspection area and at the same time learn a bit more about windows 10. Great instructions.

Pete

• Like 1