Hello from Argentina!

iggy86

Hello fellow modellers,

I´m Ignacio, (Iggy for my friends) i´m 32 years old living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Graphic Designer and tinkerer in design related music kits and objects...

I have been making models since i was 10 and through my teen years, i stopped around 25 because of responsabilities and work, but as i read the different stories of other modellers that came back to de delightful ways of plastic sanding and shaping i took a plunge again and i´m very glad that i did, i´m amazed by new tools and the work i see around the blog (wich i been lurked the past year) and as i made a absolut must everyday watching new builds i found the courage to show my work here among such a good crowd of passionate people.

I have made planes, armour and naval subjects in various scales and various timeframes, but im back to my first love, 1/72 aircraft, finished a few japanese ww2 ones and cold war soviet stuff also. I got a few 1/48 piston driven beauties awaiting in the stash but time will tell... jeje... im inclined to armour also but  im sticking with planes for now.

Cheers, 

Iggy.

(sorry for my rusty english)

• Like 1

:welcome: aboard Iggy :) Good to have you here, and you've come to the right place for encouragement.  They guys & girls here are some of the most supportive around :yes:

1 hour ago, iggy86 said:

such a good crowd of passionate people.

What a perceptive and discerning person you are (or perhaps deluded).

Welcome to BM Iggy.

There does seem to be something particularly compulsive about sticking bits of plastic together. Once you have experienced it, there is something that keeps pulling you back.

Hope to see your completed models soon.

Gorby

PS. your English is excellent.

Hola, Iggy, you are very typical of the people here. You will fit in perfectly. Your English is fine; we all speak "Modeler" here. I am Joe, live in SE Wisconsin, USA. My interest is 1/72nd aircraft, any era. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe