How do I post Pictures?

Mike

4 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

They've changed things around a bit (goodness only knows why), for uploading photos to the site, But it's still the same for posting from them to BM.

John.

l4C30Bc.jpg

Ah well there does indeed seem to be some kind of a problem - I can’t see an image, just an empty box with a ? In the centre

I hope no one will mind if I test adding photos here.

https://photos.onedrive.com/share/B5D652DF42D53647!1187?cid=B5D652DF42D53647&resId=B5D652DF42D53647!1187&authkey=!AI5VQdA8tRqtyE4&ithint=photo&e=VK24Ya

Is OneDrive not recognised by the this forum or I'm doing something wrong?

53616506464_5d1f9f4986_b.jpg

Edited by Chairman Meow

I need to see if I can add pictures, so

Seems I can't add pictures from Google drive. Need to find if my Imgur account is active

Edited by Armor Novice

Even if your Imgur account is still active, you'l find that things have changed on there. The best thing for you to do is to read the posts in this thread on the Chat pages;

HTHs.

John.

3 hours ago, FunkyChiken said:

Is there a reason why, when i follow the instructions to add an image, that i don't getvan image, i just get a link?

N8txgNIf_o.jpg

Open image in new tab, post that in.

I assume there is a way to do this, but might be imgbox want you to visit the page for the advertising.

As Troy said open in new tab,right click,copy image link,paste into thread.

2JNDWahq_o.jpg

If you are doing multiple links they can be pasted into Notepad first so that you've got them all in sequence and together.They can be copied and pasted en masse so that you're not shuttling from one tab to another and back again which I find confusing at times.The link to your image above is https://images2.imgbox.com/6a/2c/N8txgNIf_o.jpg .

• Like 1

Thanks.

it wasnt working for me,  i don't get the option when right clicking the image for "copy image link"

But when i click in the address bar, i can get the link that ends in jpg...

Thanks

• Like 2