Skunk Models 1/48 Russian Air to Air Missile set (Slide Moulded)

Stephen

They could maybe supply the underfuselage pylons while their at it seeing as they appear to have not included them in the kit!

They could maybe supply the underfuselage pylons while their at it seeing as they appear to have not included them in the kit!

Is that not what they are showing on the back of the box, under-wing and under-fuselage pylons?

• Like 1

Is that not what they are showing on the back of the box, under-wing and under-fuselage pylons?

You're right, I never scrolled that far down! I'm not too bothered about kits not having much in the way of stores as I more often than not buy aftermarket but it's a bit rich expecting you to fork out extra money to have the proper pylon fit!

You're right, I never scrolled that far down! I'm not too bothered about kits not having much in the way of stores as I more often than not buy aftermarket but it's a bit rich expecting you to fork out extra money to have the proper pylon fit!

I Agree.

• 3 weeks later...

30US$ ??

when the whole Su-33 kit is sold for 55....

maybe the 24 missiles of only 3 types are a bit of an overkill for a plastic weapons set!

will it come with decals?

• 4 weeks later...