F-104G Starfighter

Some time ago I started this little kit, it is very fun to build, good fit and a good decal sheet. I allways wanted to do a german one, but a Marinefligger one, until I saw this picture:

4766591468_319428d426.jpg

This meant two things, the first the Starfighter had to be flying and I needed to do the contrails... so how to do this?

The contrails had to end somewhere... where? The runway!! Good idea!! That meant that the contrails could support the A/C and be attached to the runway, some good paperclips came to use, those big ones.

The rest was was just to enjoy the build... and find a solution to the runway issue... that took more time...the result is this:

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4643.jpg

• Like 3

That is very cool. And they do look very convincing too. I'll keep that idea in mind for a rainy day, great work :-)

Wow, you are far to kind to my humble work.

Many thanks to all!! :worthy:

Mark, she's the 1/72 Haseagwa (kit D17 if memory serves me right), OOB.

Colin, after work I'm gonna get a cardboard sheet to take propper pictures. If the wi-fi connection works they will be up tonight!!

• Like 1

Probablly just going to do a couple of pases in an airshow, make some noise, pour some smoke and amaze some kids...

BTW, I did get the cardboard, but now I really, really really need to do something about the ilumination!! this photographt thing is a never ending story!!

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg