* Bf109E4. LG2 Machine. FINISHED

AndyL

As it says, my next build will be a Bf109 Jabo from LG2. Obligatory box shot (kit from Rabspat aka Simon - cheers matey!)

Picture125.jpg

Will be cutting and preparing parts for an RLM 02 spray session...more pics as it progresses.

Regards

Andy

Edited by AndyL

Cheers Erwin!

Right - everything cut, sprayed, and wings and fuselage halves together. Just need to paint the RLM65 undersides and first coat of RLM02 prior to masking off ready for the splinter pattern.

Picture130.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I've said it before, this Tamiya kit just flies together, doesn't it? Even so, I reckon you're doing a bit of a speed build here - airframe together and camo on in a day and a half? Crikey. At this rate, it'll be on the table at Sutton Coldfield this Sunday...

That Eurofighter seat arrived today, by the way - thanks very much!

Cheers,

Dean

I've said it before, this Tamiya kit just flies together, doesn't it? Even so, I reckon you're doing a bit of a speed build here - airframe together and camo on in a day and a half? Crikey. At this rate, it'll be on the table at Sutton Coldfield this Sunday...

That Eurofighter seat arrived today, by the way - thanks very much!

Cheers,

Dean

Dean,

That's the plan - on the table on Sunday. I've done the mottling and will post pictures later. Plus I've ben toying with and old SC250 bomb from the Prieser set to sling under it. I've added the fin supports from brass rod, and marked the fuse positions on it. Just needs a lick of paint.

Pics later chaps!

Cheers Mish...now got it decalled. A few applications of Microsol/Set to bed the decals in nicely and then an application of Promodellers dark wash. Might get it all done by tonight - and on the bench for Sutton Coldfield on Sunday.

Picture144.jpg

Bloody hell, if you can knock a build of that quality together in 3 days, I'd certainly like to see how you get on when you take your time :lol: Actually, having seen your BF 110 I already know the answer to that ;)

Super stuff Andy :goodjob:

Shaun, Dean and Mish - thanks for the kind comments. Yep, it'll be on the bench this Sunday. I'm just sorting out a base for it a la my Bf110.

14.6 builds a week eh Dean? I'll never know as I don't have the stuff in the stash to build :lol:

See you Sunday!

Edited by AndyL