Hunting Pervical Sea Prince Review build

Shar2

done a great job fixing those wings in position, i honestly thought you would need some brass rods, how do the wings join then, i assume the wing edge fits into the fuse ''sleeve'' if you understand my meaning.

Exactly that Nick. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
I seem to have missed progress on this until today - looks good. Ready for paint? :)

Cheers Mike. Yep, will at least get the Light Aircraft Grey paint on over the weekend.

Have painted the red markings on. Unfortunately some of the grey has come away with the masking tape, so some touching up will be required, Dang!

Red1.JPG

Red2.JPG

Red3.JPG

Undercarriage fitted and decals applied. The decals were very thin and I had a couple break up when applying to the model. Managed to get most of the bits back in place though, so not a complete disaster.

decal2.JPG

decal3.JPG

decal4.JPG

Just the props to do and add the undercarriage bay doors.

Unfortunately some of the grey has come away with the masking tape, so some touching up will be required, Dang!

That's one of the dangers with almost any resin kit matey... even after washing in warm soapy water, a light scuffing of the surface with a fine sander before paint should help cure that. ;)

Good work though sport, and a nice bright scheme for an unusual (to me at least) aircraft :clap2:

Thanks Nick and Mike. I have learnt a lot with this build. Anyway, she's nearly done now, just the gear doors to add. Had a bit of a disaster with the starboard fuselage roundal which came off and broke up. Chris57 is hopefully sending a new one.

Fin1.JPG

Fin2.JPG

Fin3.JPG

Fin4.JPG

Fin5.JPG

• 1 month later...