Number two 1/48 Hobbyboss "Shady Lady".XXXXFinishedXXXXX

Evening folk's,my other build for this GB is the same boxing of the first entry.Not sure wether to go OD with Passion Waggon or NM with

Shady Lady.

20240229_210210 - Copy

20240301_185229

• Like 12

Well I wouldn’t be surprised if during the course of this GB you pick up an eBay bargain for another of these boxings and you end up building both Passion Wagon and Shady Lady! 🤣

• Haha 2

Hi folk's,interior on both builds done once the fuselages were joined it looked adequate for what will be seen.the wings and fuselages are assembled and drying nicely

so boxed up till next weekend when I'll push on the builds.

20240310_175437

• Like 8

Hi folk's,waiting for parts to dry on the P-38 I found myself picking the two P-51 builds which I'd planned to leave till the weekend so now have the airframes assembled

and ready for primer once, done I start the painting I'll split the photo's into the Particular scheme chosen.

20240313_100125

• Like 9

Fast work, Steve! These kits look pretty good, and the interiors have spruced up nicely! Looking forward to seeing the paint schemes emerge.

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

Fast work, Steve! These kits look pretty good, and the interiors have spruced up nicely! Looking forward to seeing the paint schemes emerge.

Cheers,

Mark

Thank's Mark,brush painting her but trying a few different metal finishes this time.

• Like 1

• stevej60 changed the title to Number two 1/48 Hobbyboss P51D

Evening all,a beautiful smooth couple of coats of Humbrol rattle can primer has me itching to get brushing the aluminium coats on,bit of detail painting of the wheels and props.

masked of the black also.

20240315_200345

• Like 3

Hi folk's same treatment as the other build two coats brushed on next job will be to mask certain panels for variations on the silver,OD anti glare painted too.

20240316_105215

• Like 6

Morning folk's not overly obvious in the photo but some panels were picked out in different shaded then a couple of gloss coat's brushed on for washing and decals.

20240318_095927

• Like 8

• stevej60 changed the title to Number two 1/48 Hobbyboss "Shady Lady".

Evening folk's same process as the other HB build again I'll add the stencils tomorrow,gloss again then a pin wash.

20240318_204901

20240318_204945

• Like 5

Brings to mind Dean Martin singing "The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane", but I have to say this Shady Lady is looking splendid, Steve!

Cheers,

Mark

1 hour ago, 2996 Victor said:

Brings to mind Dean Martin singing "The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane", but I have to say this Shady Lady is looking splendid, Steve!

Cheers,

Mark

Cheers Mark,got the black ID stripes painted now working on the prop like number one hope to get her in the gallery by the weekend.

20240319_090119

• Like 5

• stevej60 changed the title to Number two 1/48 Hobbyboss "Shady Lady".XXXXFinishedXXXXX

Hi folk's a little later than expected I couldn't live with the canopy paint job so pushed myself to finish it tonight Gallery photo's soon.

20240403_192403

• Like 7