Runway bases 1/72

Julien

Another vote for Coastal Kits as I have a couple of their carrier bases for my 72nd scale A6M2b Zero and F6F-3 Hellcat and they look very realistic and not too expensive either.

Certainly far better than if I'd tried to make a base myself as I'm not up to the standards of Shep Paine (and others) even though his books are very informative indeed.

Pat.

On 28/11/2023 at 07:51, Duncan B said:

Uschi Van Der Rosten do some too.

Duncan B

I once tried buying direct from him and never got the goods, had to use paypal to claw my money back.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 28/11/2023 at 08:51, Duncan B said:

Uschi Van Der Rosten do some too.

Duncan B

On 04/12/2023 at 04:05, Julien said:

I once tried buying direct from him and never got the goods, had to use paypal to claw my money back.

Same here... at least I got a refund

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/4/2023 at 3:05 AM, Julien said:

On 12/4/2023 at 3:05 AM, Julien said:

I have a few of them in stock and can get more from Albion Alloys in the UK. They are card as someone else has already said.

Duncan B

9 hours ago, Duncan B said:

I have a few of them in stock and can get more from Albion Alloys in the UK. They are card as someone else has already said.

Duncan B

Thx Duncan never realised there were other stockists. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 12:13 AM, Julien said:

Thx Duncan never realised there were other stockists. 

Albion Alloys are the UK Importer for Uschi stuff so there are a few Traders around who will have access to his stuff without the pain of dealing directly. (Alex Glass "uschi V D R" is actually a very nice guy but is also a very busy guy so tends to miss a lot of emails etc).

Duncan B

11 hours ago, Duncan B said:

Albion Alloys are the UK Importer for Uschi stuff so there are a few Traders around who will have access to his stuff without the pain of dealing directly. (Alex Glass "uschi V D R" is actually a very nice guy but is also a very busy guy so tends to miss a lot of emails etc).

Duncan B

Cheers but when you order online and get a confirmation you expect your goods to be delivered, and then emails etc go ignored for about 4 weeks that not just missing a few emails, and going by whats onlie it happens to a lot of people. He even ignored the emails paypal sent him before getting my money back. Thats at best incompetence or at worse something much worse. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Julien said:

Cheers but when you order online and get a confirmation you expect your goods to be delivered, and then emails etc go ignored for about 4 weeks that not just missing a few emails, and going by whats onlie it happens to a lot of people. He even ignored the emails paypal sent him before getting my money back. Thats at best incompetence or at worse something much worse. 

Absolutely agree that there are standards that have to be met in retail (and every other walk of life) otherwise trouble beckons.

Duncan B

• Like 1