Hobbyboss Bf109 G & E trop.XXXXFinished.XXXXXXX

stevej60

27 minutes ago, Zephyr91 said:

Very nice.  They look good.

You might have inspired me.  I think I have a couple of Bf109's in the stash somewhere .......... :hmmm:

Rob

Go for it Rob!

• stevej60 changed the title to Hobbyboss Bf109 G & E trop.XXXXFinished.XXXXXXX

Morning folk's hopefully this weekend will see a couple of other builds for this GB finished so let's start with this pair.Gallery photo's will follow.

20231007_105951

20231007_105939

• Like 14

Excellent Steve.  If mine turn out aything remotely like yours I'll be well pleased.

Just a newbie question if you don't mind.  What needle size and pressure did you use for the mottling?

Cheers

Rob

• Like 1

1 hour ago, modelling minion said:

A great looking pair of 109's Steve, once again you have shown us exactly what is possible with these more simple kits.

The gallery pictures look great too.

Very well done on them and thanks again for having taken part in the GB.

Thank's Craig,better push on with the armour now and three more aircraft to bring in too!

4 hours ago, Zephyr91 said:

Excellent Steve.  If mine turn out aything remotely like yours I'll be well pleased.

Just a newbie question if you don't mind.  What needle size and pressure did you use for the mottling?

Cheers

Rob

Many thank's Rob,I only have a cheap airbrush think it was about £18 and its a bog standard 0.3mm nozzle,low power on the compressor and practice,to be honest I'm never really happy

in 1/72 scale but it better suits 1/48,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...