Twin Boom GB for 2025 - why have one when you can have two? In the bunfight!

Wez

10 minutes ago, Bertie McBoatface said:

Well you would say that now. 🤣

I;m ahead of you Bertie, I draw your attention to this, post 11 in this thread :wicked:

• Haha 1

Hi,

I should have joined this one earlier as I love a couple of twin-boom types: C-119, O-2, OV-10 and P-38.

If this gets through, I'll probably go for another P-38.

I look forward to the P-38J that I have planned for the WW twins GB and I'm sure I'll want to do another one in 2025.

Cheers, Stefan.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Stefan Buysse said:

Hi,

I should have joined this one earlier as I love a couple of twin-boom types: C-119, O-2, OV-10 and P-38.

If this gets through, I'll probably go for another P-38.

I look forward to the P-38J that I have planned for the WW twins GB and I'm sure I'll want to do another one in 2025.

Cheers, Stefan.  

Thanks Stefan, that gets us through the gate.

@Enzo the Magnificent one for the next bunfight!

• Like 1

• Wez changed the title to Twin Boom GB for 2025 - why have one when you can have two? In the bunfight!
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for joining us, Bronco's are always welcome although not compulsory for this GB.

Any twin boomed aircraft is welcome.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Please add me to the list- I have a couple of 1/72 Swedes I was planning on building soonish, they look similar to each other but one has a prop and one doesn’t…

• Like 2

I'm still thinking of a Cessna 337 in some form, but my head might yet be turned by the discovery of the Italeari Fairchild Boxcar- especially the boxing with truck included. Decided that an Argosy is unaffordable and probably unbuildable after reading some reviews.

On 03/04/2024 at 05:53, Karearea said:

Please add me to the list- I have a couple of 1/72 Swedes I was planning on building soonish, they look similar to each other but one has a prop and one doesn’t…

Duly added, SAAB J-21s would be very welcome

On 07/04/2024 at 08:49, Mjwomack said:

I'm still thinking of a Cessna 337 in some form, but my head might yet be turned by the discovery of the Italeari Fairchild Boxcar- especially the boxing with truck included. Decided that an Argosy is unaffordable and probably unbuildable after reading some reviews.

The Italeri C-119 is an impressive kit.  The Whistling Tit would make an interesting subject but I take your point about the kit's affordability and buildability - incidentally, as a neophyte Flight Systems technician I did fault finding on the MFS on an Argosy at Cosford 39 years ago, they had that strong smell of mineral oil and leather which was typical of British aircraft of the period, I also remember climbing up the ladder to the cockpit.  I'd like to see the Heller Cessna though.

• Thanks 1