1 hour ago, georgeusa said:

Looks like I missed this one coming around several times.  Glad I caught it finally on its third leg of life.  Great looking "If Only".  Have you done any others like this since then?  Thanks for sharing.

Many thanks mate, only the Su-24. I've got the IBG/Trumpeter MiG-29 on the go which I'll use the Foxbot masks on, but that will have to wait while I finish an F-111 & Su-22. I could do an F-18 as I read recently that Ukraine are in talks with either Canada or Finland to take on some legacy F/A-18's. I could just pre-empt that plan! 😉

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Wait what?? Is that only 1/72 scale?? Bloody amazing skills. I couldn’t even get that result in 1/32…

Very awesome job, Martin!

It is indeed 1/72 & looking back, I really don't know how I managed to build & paint it in four weeks! I must be nuts! 

An absolute stunner that you should be rightfully proud of.

One other comment I think it would be better in a category called “why the hell haven’t we done this already “ as well as “if only”

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦

Heroyem Slava 🇺🇦

Slava Natsil 🇺🇦

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PatG said:

Hopefully we will see some F-16's in these colours very soon!

Pat.

Cheers Pat, yes I've seen something I forget where, that either F-18's or F-16's are coming to Ukraine.

2 hours ago, Binbrooksumpy said:

An absolute stunner that you should be rightfully proud of.

One other comment I think it would be better in a category called “why the hell haven’t we done this already “ as well as “if only”

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦

Heroyem Slava 🇺🇦

Slava Natsil 🇺🇦

Absolutely! Back in 2017 to 2019 Ukraine should have been transferred either F-18's or F-16's & sod the consequences. The lies, hot air & scare tactics from Pootin about nuclear retaliation, which won't happen.

• Like 1

My sentiments exactly but hopefully the long awaited F-16's will arrive some time very soon and help tip the balance in the world's favour and to hell with the politics and bluffs from the new Stalin!

Pat.

Ps. no political view(s) for the moderators to worry about in this reply I hope.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 2:57 AM, Lightningboy2000 said:

Love that! Can picture a couple of these, 100ft, at mach 1.8 heading towards those b*st**d 🇷🇺🚢 ships, even though that was more of a Buccaneer thing! Oh no, now I'm imagining Buccaneers in Ukrainian markings! 🤣

Buccaneer at mach1.8 ...hmm come to think about it a Tonka at mach 1.8 ....err maybe not at 100ft ....still good modelling 

• Like 1