Good day to all,

While I find myself between projects, I want to share some other types that I have built in the past but have yet to post.  Here is the Hasegawa version of the Ju-88G night fighter.  My thoughts, while a bit dated, are as follows............

1. A very difficult kit to construct, echoed too by my good friend Roman Schilhart

2. I cannot recall exactly which type of paint brand and colors used

3. Added metal barrels for the cannon arrangement.

4. Built primarily out of the box including the decals

5. Eduard pre-cut canopy mask is a MUST HAVE item!!!!!

6. Weathered with pencils, chalk pastels, washes, and paint.

I remember that I nearly gave up on this kit on three separate occasions.  I`m still not satisfied with the result but at least it`s in the display cabinet and no longer in the box.  I only recommend this kit to those who are skilled at lower quality molded kits and that does not include me. 

Again, it is my expressed hope that all of my colleagues here remain healthy and safe.  

THANK YOU in advance!!!!!!!!

Respectfully submitted,

Mike

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Nice work, this kit is my next project

Thanks Walter.  Just to be forewarned, this kit is very challenging to construct.  I also lost count how many times I broke the four separate radar antennas. I`m certain that you will be able to produce an excellent replica however it will test you.  

Thanks again to all!!!!!

Mike    

@Sky Keg It certainly looks good in the photos, so good result.  I have this kit in the stash, so I'm keen to understand what aspects of the build were most challenging.  I can understand the antenna being fragile, but that doesn't seem to be what you mean 

Regards

Martin

• Thanks 1