MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see you back Oliver, by the looks of it this could be your best yet! Not trying to put any expectation on you or anything! :evil_laugh:

Martin

Your painting is so awesome .. Just great ..

Rick

Oliver look here 2nd place Louisville Ky IMPS show

Rick.

I so wish i could see your helo in real life, you did an incredible job on it.

Congrats on your award..well deserved.

Oliver

• Like 1

Would it be remiss of me to note that in comparison to your own beautiful work the etch MG ammo belts look rather flat.....For almost any other build I've seen this would be a total non-issue, but here it's actually quite noticeable! :shutup:

• Like 1

Would it be remiss of me to note that in comparison to your own beautiful work the etch MG ammo belts look rather flat.....For almost any other build I've seen this would be a total non-issue, but here it's actually quite noticeable! :shutup:

Flat as in color weathering or flat as in pancakes??/ I ordered the feeding chutes from Live resin that will connect to the ammo you are seeing. Very little left once fuselage halves together....just a speck of gold..

Seatbelts added to seats, Will post as soon.

Oliver

This really wasn't meant as a quibble....It was meant as a compliment! :winkgrin:

The quality of your work is such that aftermarket details look plain in comparison. Anyhow, I meant flat as in 2D. Your paintwork on the parts is is lovely but shouldn't the links be gunmetal? :hmmm:

PS - Sorry I can now see they are gunmetal in the new picture.....Trick of the light in the first I guess! :blush: