Badger Air-Brush Co Sotar 2020 for 59.99

infofrog

Well i just ordered for uk delivery one no hassle. They are sold by amazon direct. Its a shame it costs almost as much for a nozzle/needle set as it did for the brush though.

Well i just ordered for uk delivery one no hassle. They are sold by amazon direct. Its a shame it costs almost as much for a nozzle/needle set as it did for the brush though.

That's odd, I read the delivery stuff that defiantly said no outside USA delivery.

Well done if you managed to get one.

Mind you, on reflection, is the Neo better value with a longer warranty?

Rick.

Does seems a bargain then. How does the buying bit work if it states they can't ship out the USA charley420?

Rick.

Rick,

I logged into Amazon.com using my standard Amazon.co.uk log in details and added the airbrush to my basket and proceeded to the check out stage. I chose the shipping address as my home address and then selected the AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping option. I paid using my Mastercard details stored in my account and the amount came to £51.88 (airbrush £38.15, postage £5.08 and import fees deposit £8.65).

It shipped without issue on the 4th December and is on the way to me.

I have just been through the procedure again by clicking on the original link in infofrogs post and it let me do it all without problem and never said that it couldn't be shipped to the UK (all I had to do was press complete your order in GBP).

My Amazon account is just a standard user, non prime one and I live in the Lake District.

I'm just not sure why it is giving you problems and saying it can't be shipped?

Could you contact Amazon in the US to discuss why you are having problems?

Hope you can get it sorted.

JMB.

EDIT: Did you try to buy the cheaper one from Amazon Warehouse (used like new). I tried this and it stated no shipping outside of the US.

Edited by JMB

As above that's how I ordered mine. It arrived today. 3 days from the usa by ups. Have had a play around with it drawing lines with indian ink and its fantastic.

Mine came with 2 needles which is a nice addition.

I also ordered a medium needle and nozzle set.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Took the advice, it's higher now but still seems a good deal.

Shipping to CDA adds a few $ more in currency exchange, shipping and handling (huh? I thought you said "free") and possible import fees (taking lessons from ebay)