1:32nd Revell Ju88

Seatbelts finished. Well almost.

P1010181.jpg

P1010182-1.jpg

And the bomb aimers belt which I had to cobble together from parts as it doesn't come as part of the Edouard after market set. I just neet to work out how it fits into the aircraft now.

P1010180-1.jpg

Any ideas for fitting would be most welcome.

Sometimes you have to skip ahead in the destructions to get your hands on something big and meaty rather than playing with small, yet well tooled bits.

Completed tail section.

P1010183-1.jpg

I contacted Aims Models about after market bits and thought they were quite rude. I won't be going back to them again.

ps

Second wing in place now. Box is nearly empty of parts.

Both wings on now. I am also starting to worry that it won't fit in the display cabinet like I thought it would. Ahhhh it will go in, I'm sure it will.

P1010193.jpg

The undercarriage is under construction now. Well actually, they are built and being painted.

I ordered the bomb racks from then earlier today.

Undercarriage. Thanks to a friend for providing actual specs and technical drawings to help me work out where one of the bits went. The destructions wafted vaguely in the area for installation.

P1010194.jpg

The wheels could be a nightmare if I wanted them to go round due to the design, but fortunately, these will have flattened bottoms and glued in place.

Undercarriage in place with the addition of a hydraulic cable made from a piece of speaker cable.

It would have been much easier to install the landing gear if the destructions said to do it before glueing in the engine cowling.

P1010195-1.jpg