Sci-Fi Model Show Invite

If i can talk Tinners into going with some of his models, ill bring my EAS Agamemnon from B5, and if its finished my Enterprise-D

The show hasn't been on before, so we don't really know what to expect, but we do know we haven't got masses of space.

At the moment I've got Britmodeller booked in for a 12' single depth pitch, hopefully you'll be able to get everything into this.

Show planning is coming on now.

As well as the various club displays, this is what we have planned at the moment.

We have John Leeson coming along as a guest, the obvious one as we have K9 already!

We have a group of Dalek builders that are hopefully going to be keeping guard outside.

Inside we will have;

The replica prop board - builders of replica props!

Duncan Willis - Anderson Puppets - Puppet Pic

David Sisson - scratchbuilt replicas, mainly 'Anderson' related - David Sisson Models

Traders at the moment;

Comet Miniatures - Will probably fill a lot of the back room.

RetroKit with their SF range and hopefully their egg plane range. Retrokit

Freightdog with their what if aircraft. Freightdog

Joe Karame ( www.koekminis.com ) fantasy figures.

as well as Mat Irvine and little-cars.

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by little-cars

• 3 weeks later...
I should be able to bring my huge NX-01 along to this one. Is there a mains socket nearby the table, as it does look rather good lit up and flashing :)

It shouldn't be a big problem, but I'll need someone to request power in advance if it is needed so we can build it into the floor plan.

Ta,

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

About 2 months to go now.

Show now looks to be Full. I'll be doing the floor plan in the next few weeks, that should be challenging trying to get everyone in!

A few more displays, a chap will be displaying some spitting image pupets and we have theatrical makeup pitch that will give you a nasty phaser burn, scar or really nasty gash for a couple of pounds.

Comet miniatures are confirmed and will have the back wall of the small hall to fill with kits and collectables , but if there is anything specific you would like to see there I suggest you put the request into Tony.

Loads of local street parking, refreshments available throughout the day and judging by Automodellismo I would guess some very nice home made cakes for sale as well.

The website is due to be updated in the next week with all the exhibiter details.

Thanks,

Paul

• 1 month later...

I'll have to let you know closer to the date if I can make it, I'm away with work a lot at the moment. I'll let you know as soon as I've got a firm idea whether I'll be around or now!

Looks like I can still make this - Moonbus will be finished by then, and I've got a couple of others that I can bring too.

• 2 weeks later...
I do hope everyone who has said they are going to bring something for the tables does so. Can we have a roll call please?

Paul has been very generous in giving us tables, lets not let him down.

I'll be bringing a couple with me Mish. You should get a preview at Coventry on Sunday.

Regards,

Paul