RF-4E Phantom II

Hi gents, becouse I can´t find my very old topic with RF-4EJ, must create this new topic.

And what´s new on this old project? New camo-scheme. Now it´s HAF RF-4E.

freehand camo by iwata HP-BH. Colors are mix of GSI-C. Next progress will be tomorow.

Thanks for watching. Honza

P1010006_resize.jpg

1-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-5.jpg

I really wish you would do a step by step account of how you achieve your shading, it's remarkable.

rich

:ditto: Seconded :pray:

Bex

Absolutely beautiful work on the fading - just like those tatty ex-Luftwaffe birds :wub:

Also, I can't see the nose from your pics, but the Luftwaffe RF-4Es had a more angular recon bit on the nose than everyone else's RF-4Es.

Also, I can't see the nose from your pics, but the Luftwaffe RF-4Es had a more angular recon bit on the nose than everyone else's RF-4Es.

Thank you! you are right. I have several mistakes like theese on my model. I know about it, but this build is some as test my new iwata, and only for fun.

:winkgrin:

really appreciate the time you put into doing that little demo :thumbsup: .

rich

absolutely no problem, it was about 5 minutes :) . The shading is easy i thing, but as you wrote, practice, practice, practice...

The most important in airbush is 1) pressure of air (for my iwata about 1Bar=1ATM)

2) thinning of colours (GSI-C about 1/3-1/4 for levelling thinner

3) practice, practice, practise.....

Try it, and will see, than it´s easy :)

Edited by Honza K.

Looking superb as ever Honza :thumbsup2:

I too would like to thank you for taking the time to post that tutorial. Post shading is an area I'm keen to improve upon, so I'm grateful to you for showing how it can be done (and apparently so easily :lol:)

Looking forward to seeing her progress :)

Fantastic bit of painting! Can't wait to see the finished article.

To echo whats already been said, thanks for the quick demo, I have to agree, you do make it look so effortless.

Cheers,

Eng