1/144 SCALE CIVIL AIRCRAFT models 1950s

Hi, I'm a new member with a niche aviation interest I'm finding it hard to satisfy so I'd welcome any help. I'm interested in models of 1/144 light/small civil aircraft from the 1930s-1950s and would like to find out what's out there. Top of my list would be a Dragon Rapide, a kit of which was around a few years back in AA livery. An Amelia Earhat Lockheed Electra would be high on the list too?

Can anybody help please?

TIA

Aeroclub is Britmodeller John Aero, he has a section in the shops, manufacturers & vendors bit of Britmodeller, and if he doesn't pick up on this thread you could post a request there or PM him. He's a one man semi retired business these days and doesn't have a website, but he usually has a stand at Newark Show (Southwell Racecourse this Sunday) and he's on the list of Traders for Scale Modelworld.

And don't forget that MInicraft and Roden have ranges that include classic American airliners of the 1950s such as the DC-4, 6 and 7 and the Super Constellation. Revell do a lovely Super Constellation.

If you fancy slightly more of a build challenge, Welsh Models have a range of very British classics in 1/144 such as the Handley Page Herald, the Airspeed Ambassador and the Viking. These days, their kits are a combination of resin and vacform components. Older versions of these kits were all vacform.