Reliant 3 wheeled vehicle kits?

ste1

Would anyone else like to see reliant 3 wheeled model kits made available, they are classic car I always remember from my youth especially in the 70s and 80s, I would really enjoy building a couple of reliant robin mk1's, and maybe even the regal or supervan 3.

I did recently email revell to ask if they have ever considered manufacturing such a kit, they replied saying "they did not think there would be any/enough demand for reliant 3 wheeled models so it was unlikely".

Are they probably correct or would anyone else be interested in reliant model kits??

imagejpg1_zpse62e5d51.jpg

Edited by ste1

If I won the euro 184 million this is one line I would run at my new special dream injection moulding factory, I know I would have least 1 customer.................................................................................................................You!

I'm more interested in reliant cars and vans,

Airfix made a Bond Bug. Is that close enough?

I'm mainly interested in reliant family such as the regal and reliant that I remember in my younger days, although I would certainly like a bond kit I would not pay over the odds.

Who remembers the Ac invacar? http://ideas.revell.de/ideas/item/4916/ they are another classic I remember from a child, that to me would make an interesting display model.

imagejpg1_zpsdb6d4e3b.jpg

Edited by ste1

As it looks like I may never see a reliant kit become available any time soon, I'm thinking of converting a revell trabant kit into a 3 wheeled vehicle, my plan is to fill the front wheel archers with filler and then sand to a smooth finish, What type of filler would be best to use?, can I use regular motor car filler or is there one available for modelling?.

I do like that kit, but I much prefer 1/24 scale as that is what all my other model cars are, and it would be getting displayed alongside them. I do already have the corgi supervan III model.

Edited by ste1