Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Red Dot

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

729 Excellent

1 Follower

About Red Dot

  • Rank
    Obsessed Member
  • Birthday 08/10/63

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Whetstone, England
  • Interests
    Any modern Japanese aircraft be it for photos or modelling

Recent Profile Visitors

658 profile views
  1. J.A.S.D.F. F4 Phantoms

    I think help is closer at hand young Minion, except that you are currently on an F-104 fetish at the moment 😉 Andy
  2. J.A.S.D.F. F4 Phantoms

    Super photos latinbear. I was there just before the review and we got the full fly-past practice in sun, but hardly any base f-4s flying apart from those in the display itself. I am not sure which is the better option really but the main thing is that you enjoyed yourself and want to go back. the phantoms are around until at least 2020, so not great rush although their numbers are dwindling. I also got to Gifu and saw more F-4s but we missed the digital camo one that has since appeared on the net. Yet another reason to go back! andy
  3. 1/48 F-104J/DJ JASDF

    you have far too much time on your hands but at least it is being well spent. Good stuff so far Andy
  4. 1/48 F-104J/DJ JASDF

    On my way home now, so have a great time in Telford. Sorry that i won't be there but there is always next year Andy
  5. 1/48 F-104J/DJ JASDF

    bet you haven't made up your mind yet :-) I'll be home soon to help you along the way................. Andy
  6. 1/48 HobbyBoss F/A-18D Hornet

    very nicely finished model. Well done Andy
  7. Japan model shops

    Yes indeed. I was there last weekend too. If you come out of the shop and turn left, go straight over the main junction and look down the side roads on your left, the third one back from the railway line in front of you has a car park sign on the right. The other Leonardo shop is there. It's about a four minute walk. Even more stock of older kits in there all at gob-smackingly low prices compared to the UK. The only issue is carrying them all !! Andy
  8. Lovely model Rene. I'm doing one at the moment too, but an F3, for a friend Andy
  9. AV-8B Harrier II FSD #3 Safety Chase

    uh ohhh, the Minion's diverted again......................................
  10. NF-15B STOL-MTD Eagle

    thanks for posting and keep the old pictures coming Andy
  11. Little Precious

    this is a very interesting thread, thanks Andy
  12. Japan model shops

    For information, the Ikaros book shop in Tokyo is now closed down. However, Shosen Grande has an excellent selection of books on planes, tanks etc
  13. Mig-29 9.12 IRIAF

    super stuff
  14. a great model with a really realistic finish. Andy
  15. hey Alberto, Thanks forr a great day. You can come on our trips any time as you bring good luck. 23+ formation flying helos at Akeno and then Gifu planes in the sun!! I'll post some photos when i am home Andy