WNW 1/32 Albatros DVa

Wow that's really great work. I especially like the wood effect :goodjob:

I've got the WNW SE5a and Brisfit on the way from NZ at the moment, after seeing your Albatros I'm now even more eager to get my hands on some WNW kits :)

Wow that's really great work. I especially like the wood effect :goodjob:

I've got the WNW SE5a and Brisfit on the way from NZ at the moment, after seeing your Albatros I'm now even more eager to get my hands on some WNW kits :)

You'll love em mate, precision engineering in plastic, beautiful kits.

That is seriously nice, how long can I put off getting one of these beautiful kits?

You can't, you must get one, you won't regret it.

Absolutely beautifull :thumbsup::thumbsup: The rigging, the woodwork....brilliant!!Have you got any photos of the cockpit details??

Not at the moment, I will try taking one over the weekend.

Can I ask if you had to pay import tax, and if so, how much? Most of the bits and pieces I import now get clobbered, but the most annoying part is the statutory post office £8 that goes with it :angrysoapbox.sml:

Cheers

I've had 3 deliveries from WNW with a 100% clobber rate unfortunately. Anecdotal evidence suggests some get lucky but most don't. Best option is to buy as many kits as you can then the PO charge is spread over more models.

Very nice Pete I especially like the wood effect, this ones next on my WNW stash. I'm tempted to get rowens decals as I prefer his schemes to WNW