ILJUSHIN IL-18V... Done...

Hi All!

I had finished my newest production an IL-18V in Aeroflot colours producted by Eastern Express modells in 1/144 scale... Nothing extra but showy from the box...

As U can see at the other topics I bought few EE models in this spring. When I finished the Tu-134A project ( http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...topic=234919522 ) I decided to start to build up this another beautiful bird in well known blue Aeroflot colours at first...

When I was a young child I often saw these planes at Budapest Ferihegy Airport. That's why this is a nostalgic type and era for me...

If anybody likes the details of the kit I will write that gladly...

I hope U like this another Russian mature Lady too here... :closedeyes:

Cheers

Daniel

gbvaadyg6lah9r55azei.jpg

o0b3ngxcvn36x4jpp98m.jpg

io9owbx5vbdakhse2w.jpg

w2whaf5x1bmcplahcfg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I just came back from my holiday.

Thank you for all!

As the other russian types is planned the An-24 is planned too. That's one of my most liked type of aircraft especially why I flow by them in the HUAF (exactly by the An-26 for few years long).

I ordered some EE An-24 modells from my friend in Ukraine and when I will get them I will start to fit them of course! :-)

Now i'm working on a Jak-40. The next one will be a Tu-144 but i 've in the queue these ones for example: Tu-134Ax4, Tu-154Mx2, Il-86x2, Jak-40x3,Il-18x4, B-737/300, B-737/500, B-727x2, B747/400, MD-80x2, Dc-9/50, Caravelle, DHC-3 Otter, L-410x2, A-310, A-320x2... and many-many russian built military acft... And perhaps i 've a job too. But may it will be at Shannon too for a short time.

That's why you have to be with patient for many decades... :-)) (Or have to start to build these beautiful birds and must to show them here for us) :-)

Cheers

Daniel...

• 3 weeks later...